Sovcombank is #2 private bank in Russia in terms of assets currently valued at $25 bln.
We actively invest large part of our books into sovereign and corporate bonds not only in Russia but in overseas markets as well. The fixed income portfolio of the bank has value of $6+ bln.
We are Russia based and do not have international branches at the moment.
We want to find talented onshore fixed income analyst who has sound understanding of the companies issuing bonds in Indonesia, local regulation and macro.
Your employment is going to be completely remote with regular video calls with us and periodic trips to Russia to our headquarters.
· Credit analysis of EM bond issuers (analysis of companies financial standing, strengths and weaknesses of business, position in the industry, competitive advantages, etc.)
· On demand ad hoc research. Common queries: macro, commodities, equity, industry analysis
- Higher education (degree in math/physics in top universities is preferable)
- At least 3 years of relevant work experience
- Excellent analytical and communication skills
- Excellent Excel and Powerpoint skills
- Fluent in spoken and written English
- Native Indonesian speaker
- CFA is preferable
What we provide:
- Competitive salary and bonuses
- Exciting, creative and non-routine work in a team of investment professionals
- Periodic trips to Russia and other locations
- Remote work