Appen is seeking candidates to participate in some of our many exciting work-from-home opportunities. These opportunities range from simple surveys that can be completed in less than one hour to on-going projects that last for months or longer.
You enjoy competitive pay and benefit from having no set work hours or schedules. You will have the flexibility to schedule your hours to fit your lifestyle and to work around your career and family demands. You have the freedom to choose when and how much you would like to work.
Projects You May Be Assigned to:
- Voice Data Collection - The work involves recording your voice while reading short prompts from an online phone application.
- Translation - The work will involve translating contents from one language to another.
- Transcription - The work will involve converting audio files to text using an internet browser-based tool.
- Text Data Collection - The work will involve answering a series of questions using the language dialect required.
- Speech Evaluation - The work will involve listening to speeches read by a computer-generated voice and rating them according to how naturally they sound.
*Your assignment will depend on your qualifications and the availability of the project.
- At least 18 years of age
- Excellent web research skills and analytical abilities
- Good English comprehension
- Internet connection
- A personal computer running Google's free Chrome web browser, version 45 or newer, or, for some assignments, specific mobile devices – i.e., smartphones, tablets, etc.
How do I apply?
Simply click on the 'Apply' button here and complete a short registration form. Make sure to add all your native languages when creating your profile in the system. Once your account has been created, click the 'All Projects' Tab then you will see the "Continue" button on the right side of the "Unlock More Projects Complete your profile", complete the required information to unlock more projects.
There are always new and exciting projects being added, so log in to your account often!
A diverse, inclusive culture is vital to our mission of helping build better AI. We offer opportunities for individuals of all abilities and backgrounds.