Do you love coffee & tech put together? Then you just might love Flash Coffee.
Flash Coffee is South East Asia's fastest-growing tech-enabled coffee chain, blending an award-winning coffee menu with affordable prices available in-store and via our app.
Already operating in Jakarta, Bangkok, and Singapore and backed by Rocket Internet (known for incubating the likes of foodpanda, Lazada, Zalora, and more), and Delivery Hero, a global multinational in the online food-delivery space covering over 40+ countries, we have the ambition to become one of Asia's largest coffee chains.
We are looking for a highly-driven and motivated individual to join our growing regional Founders' Office Team.
This is an excellent opportunity for an associate, consultant or manager at a top tier consulting firm or investment bank, who wants to apply their experiences to a new space, and have the opportunity to lead and manage quickly in their career.
The Founders' Office team is working directly with the Founders and Country MDs to continually identify and pursue improvement opportunities as it pertains to Flash Coffee's:
- Overall Strategy
- Organic & Inorganic Growth
- Operational Effectiveness
- Operating Model
What you'll do:
- Drive company wide revenue growth initiatives within as well as outside of the core business - taking an end-to-end approach, from conceptualization to Go-to-Market (e.g. Expansion to new markets, real estate strategy, new products & verticals, new sales channels & B2B partnerships)
- Analyse, evaluate and implement performance improvement initiatives in close collaboration with other local & regional teams (e.g. CAPEX efficiency program, technology enablement in operations)
- Drive the development of quantitative models, dashboards & standard reportings in collaboration with other departments (Business Intelligence, Tech, Operations, Supply chain, Finance, Marketing, People & Talent) to assist management in decision making
- Evaluate & prioritize potential new markets, verticals, concepts and other growth opportunities as preparation for our Series B fundraise
- Help to assess and execute inorganic growth opportunities (M&A) from start to finish incl. market and competitor analysis, financial modelling, due diligence, etc.
- Create a rich set of insights about our customer, using a range of quantitative and qualitative approaches, in partnership with our BI and Marketing teams and run customer / market surveys (e.g. to improve product offering)
- Drive the development of quantitative financial models and collaborate with other departments (Supply chain, Strategy, Marketing, Venture Development) to assist management in decision making
Who you are:
- You have a bachelor's or master's degree from a top tier university
- You have gained 2-5 years of experience at a top tier consulting firm, private equity fund, investment bank or high growth startup
- You have a strong business acumen
- You are able to see the big picture while at the same time have a strong attention to detail and know when to zoom into a specific topic
- Your work is data-driven and you have supreme analytical skills
- You have strong communication skills, are a team player and expert in stakeholder management on various levels
- You are structured, remain calm in even overwhelming situations
- You are self-sufficient and able to take full ownership of a project
- You are entrepreneurial at heart and have a "do-er" and hands-on mentality
- You are comfortable and enjoy working with multi disciplinary & cultural teams and in an international environment
- You are passionate about F&B
- You are proficient in Microsoft Office or Similar Google Tools (Sheets & Slides)