Senior Financial Analyst
Imagine being able to partner with global technology leaders in a company that cares about YOU – your professional growth, your success, and your community. We are looking for a Senior Financial Analyst to join our team.We are ServiceSource. We are dedicated to creating success for our clients, the communities around us and each other. We provide outsourced inside sales, customer success, renewals management, and channel management solutions for the world's greatest brands. At ServiceSource, you will be part of our diversified team that makes an impact for our clients. All of this is possible because of the talent you have to offer.
As the Senior FP&A Analyst, you will support accurate financial forecasting cycles aiding our visibility and fiscal responsibility. You will also analyze past financial performance to predict future performance and will advise partners on financial decision-making. You will be oversee the preparation, coordination, and documentation of financial planning, and importantly provide insight and recommendations to our senior leadership.
• Experience with Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP) in US
• Experience with methods of systems analysis and the principles, design, and procedural methods used in forecasting and data analysis
• Great at business partnering
• Proven working knowledge of FP&A and financial accounting systems
• Advanced Microsoft excel (can perform complex functions)
• Excellent prioritization, and attention to detail
• 3+ years of related experience to reflect skills and talent necessary for this role
• Bachelor's Diploma/Degree in Finance, Accounting, or related area, or the equivalent.
• Systems experience of Workday, Anaplan, Salesforce and Tableau specifically a plus.
• Experience developing working relationships with [Sales/HR/IT/Sales Support – as applicable] organizations a plus.
• Ability to work across time-zones
• Develop full year financial forecasts and reports for organizational leaders/partners
• Analyze and assess moderately complex business, financial data
• Track, reviews, understand latest and upcoming client or vendor commercials/contracts and their financial impact
• Analyze trends and results and make recommendations based on those trends and results
• Provide outstanding service (at high level of customer satisfaction) to organizational leaders and partners; provide reporting and meets with business leaders/partners frequently
• Create financial models based on analyses to support organizational thought
• Collaborate across departments to ensure clear understanding, agreement and insight
• Look to develop automated reporting and forecasting tools for more efficient use of data and forecast accuracy
• Support Finance & Accounting teams on monthly/quarterly close requirements and special projects
Our Benefits and Perks
· Health Insurance with Dental Coverage for Employees – extended to two (2 dependents)
· Paid Time off
· Birthday Time Off
· Bereavement Leave
· Life Insurance
· Group Personal Accident Program
· Employee Assistance Program
· Volunteer Time Off, paid time yearly to volunteer with an organization of your choice
· Rewards and Recognition programs
· Wellness Incentive Program
· Learning and Development Programs
Accommodation and Diversity
We have always been and will always be committed to the principle that everyone at ServiceSource, regardless of who they are, where they hail from, the color of their skin, who they worship, or who they love, has equal opportunity, with policies and values which codify this, across all the countries where we are based. You will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other legally protected characteristic.
Virtual First and Remote Work
ServiceSource is a Virtual First company, which means work outside of an office will be the primary experience for most employees for the foreseeable future. Equipment will be provided, but Internet connection and a space at home to work is required. While you have the ability to work from your home, we do require that you are in a commutable distance (NCR, Cavite, Rizal, Laguna and Bulacan), of the local office to ensure you can attend when/if required by the company. In addition, per PEZA regulations, the company is mandated to keep track and record the movement of all company-owned work equipment, thus any movement of these work equipment are prohibited without any prior approval by the management team, including our PH Site Director.