We're Creative Fabrica, a fast scaling tech start-up from Amsterdam.
Our mission is to change the way people consume digital assets.
About The Platform
We launched in 2016 as a marketplace for fonts with a subscription service. In the last 6 years we have been through tremendous growth, and we're just getting started!
We have scaled to 30 million+ monthly page views, viewing over 4 million listed products from 10000+ active designers.
Our focus is to create a platform for designers that enables them to offer exceptional high-quality content. We make their products searchable in unique ways. This allows our customers to speed up their workflow, allowing them to focus on what they love most: Creating.
We're growing fast. You will help us grow even faster!
We are the leading marketplace for graphic elements for crafters. We are looking for somebody who is community driven and can build and engage a community of designers. In this role it's what you will do all day. As a Designer Community Manager, you will be managing and growing a local community of designers.
This is a remote freelance position. You will invoice us (via invoice or Paypal) one time per full-time month (40 hours per week).
What your day to day will look like:
- Set up a community in your country where you are a advocate for all the benefits that Creative Fabrica has to offer for designers
- Build and engage with the community via social channels to inform about our proposition, news and updates & possibilities.
- Drive the acquisition of new designers to the Creative Fabrica platform.
- Ensure onboarded designers stay engaged and continue to offer products on the platform.
- Liaise with Amsterdam HQ to discuss opportunities, needs & challenges to drive further growth of the community and accelerate growth.
- Ability to demonstrate you are part of a big designer community in your country where you are/could take a leading role sharing about Creative Fabrica
- 3+ years of experience in Social Media management or community management
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to coordinate with a wide range of individuals simultaneously
- Strong English communication skills (written and verbal)
- Good understanding of B2B and B2C social media influencer space
- Proven track record in effective task management, timely execution and delivering results
- Data-driven decision maker, critical thinker and team player
- You are an independent worker.
- A natural motivator with influencing skills and positive attitude
- Ability to take ownership and accountability over the growth of your community
Nice to have
- CRM Experience
- Data / results driven
- You ❤ Design
Is this you?
Get in touch! We'd love to speak to you.
You can apply by clicking the "Apply now" button.
Creative Fabrica is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.