National Resources Company is looking for a part-time (remote) Freelance Fixed Income Analyst who will be responsible for conducting research on various aspects of fixed income, equities, bonds, or any other financial product. We are looking for someone in the following places: Hong Kong, Taiwan, or Malaysia. Payment will be calculated per research commissioned.
- Conduct financial research such as fixed income/research or as directed.
- Turn-around time is usually at 1-1.5 weeks per task.
- Tools like Thomas Reuter System will be provided
- Perform and produce high-quality research documentation within the required timeframe.
- Perform evaluation analysis on processes with help of other team members.
- Manage client service through consultation meetings and discussions in association with investment managers and design various investment strategies for execution.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of financial services industry happenings and current events
- Fixed Income experience is preferred
- Relevant Bachelor's Degree (finance, or equivalent education and experience)
- Speaks fluent Cantonese
- Expert Excel knowledge and experience required.
- Proficiency with computers and computer software, like programs that aid in statistical and financial calculations
- Ability to work under pressure and punctual turn-around rate.
- Attention to detail is essential.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and technical capabilities are essential to the position.