Our mission at BBE is to be the most premier Amazon strategists in the world by successfully evolving and adapting with the ever changing environment that is Amazon and ecommerce. Our strategic growth mindset and holistic approach provides forward-thinking and the greatest potential for success for our Brand Partners.
The ideal candidate is a proactive learner and strong communicator with extensive knowledge about selling on Amazon. Our team members are expected to adopt all of BBE’s internal processes, master the art of Amazon selling, and have a proactive attitude.
If you are a talented Graphic Designer, Buy Box Experts wants to speak with you!
Buy Box Experts is a leading digital marketing and management company, helping brands control and grow their Amazon businesses. We redefine eCommerce, boosting our clients’ revenue by leaps and bounds.
We are looking for a talented Graphic Designer to create infographics and other visually appealing content for our growing e-commerce clients. The ideal candidate has an advanced understanding of Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop and is obsessed with getting the details right. We take pride in our work and only provide our clients with top-level results. If you think you can exceed our expectations and help build this fast-paced and growing company, then we want to hear from you.
- Create infographics for multiple clients across a variety of industries
- Design visually appealing content
- Collaborate with other team members to ensure a consistent creative direction for each project
- Create high-quality designs and layouts that drive conversions on Amazon
- Manage multiple deadlines, projects, and client’s portfolios
- Other related tasks as assigned
- Advanced Illustrator and Photoshop skills
- Degree in graphic design or equivalent experience
- A strong portfolio that showcases your design eye and competency **Applicants without a portfolio will not be considered**
- Ability to multitask and change gears at will
- Fanatical about the small details and very organized
- Passion for meeting deadlines without compromising quality
- Understand and implement a fluid design style, bouncing between creating designs that can appeal to niche markets as well as designing for a broad demographic
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team
- Excellent communication and leadership skills. Must be able to speak, read, and write English fluently.
- Ability to work full-time in US Houres (Work Schedule: 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM Pacific Time, Monday- Friday)
- At least one year of actual Graphic Design work experience
- Adobe After Effects, InDesign, and Premiere skills are a bonus
What You Need
- Desktop/Laptop system requirements: 4th generation or higher, at least Intel i3 or equivalent processor;- at least 8GB RAM; Windows 10 and above or MAC OSX operating system
- Strong and stable internet connection (A DSL, cable, or fiber wired internet service with 20 Mbps plan or higher for primary connection)
- PC Headset (noise-canceling headset is preferred but not required)
- High-definition (HD) external or integrated webcam with at least 720p resolution
- Installed Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator applications
You definitely won’t be bored at Buy Box Experts. Our clients are constantly sending us their products to create content, shoot professional images, and design inspiring graphics for their listings. We’re continually collaborating to deliver incredible results, and the growth, change, and innovation never stops.
If this sounds like your next ideal career move, apply today!
Buy Box Experts considers candidates who meet the specific job qualifications, whether they are located near our Lindon, UT office or have the ability to work remotely.
Please visit comparably.com/companies/buy-box-experts to learn more about us. ABOUT BUY BOX EXPERTS Buy Box Experts is a premier Amazon marketing agency, supporting brand executives as they seek to CONTROL and GROW their Amazon channel businesses (in the US and internationally).
As a team that includes 20+ former Amazon employees, we help our brand clients develop channel management strategies that reduce price erosion issues, and align marketing efforts with the brand's overall brand vision. We provide full platform account management (1P retail, 3P marketplace and hybrid) incorporating inventory management, listing optimization, advertising campaign management (including AMS, DSP), and customer service. We also operate traffic-building campaigns external to Amazon, designed to drive high-converting traffic to Amazon. We conduct Amazon channel due diligence for private equity and investors looking to acquire brands that depend heavily on Amazon as a sales channel. The Buy Box Experts leadership team is very focused on building a company culture focused on being inclusive, encouraging open discussion of issues, and developing the team through a growth-based mindset. It is our policy to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.