Before you Apply
- Company Name: Talentbank Group
- Business Vertical: Recruitment, Market Research, Employer Branding, Education
- Our Brands (Products): Refer to www.talentbankgroup.com
- Your Location: Remote Basis (You can be based anywhere in/out of Malaysia)
- Remuneration: From USD 1,500 or more (Fully on a commission basis, reward-basis role)
- Other Remunerations: Recurring Income up to 4 years, Target Incentives, Annual Bonuses, and Achiever Awards
- Other Perks: Flexi Hours, Tech-Based Business Operations, and many
- Note: Please apply only if you are ready to work independently on your flexible schedule at the comfort of your home/office
Our MissionBetter Employability for the Nation
Who are we?Talentbank is a global employer branding, recruitment, market research and education specialist. For years now, Talentbank has been the unrivaled gold standard among recruitment platforms – and our capability in connecting amazing employers with amazing employees is reflected by some of our awards and accolades.
Since 2011, we have successfully built the employability ecosystem for universities, undergraduates, and employers, bridging the gap between employers and graduates, a gap that continues to exist even today. We have helped graduates define and kick start their careers by connecting them with career opportunities that enable them to make their dream jobs a reality.
Here at Talentbank, we have always strived to improve the nation's employability.
We Are Looking For Talents Who Have These Traits In Them
Whom are we looking for.We are looking for like-minded pioneers to join our tight-knit family. If you are as excited as we are to build and grow a platform that empowers and helps these leaders of tomorrow find their true career-calling, apply now and join us in making a difference together.
- Positive thinking
- Always win-win-win-win
- "Possible the Impossible" mindset
- Precise in decision making
- A perfectionist
The roleThe consultant will be responsible for new customer acquisition (and generate new revenue), specifically...
- Group 1: Customers in Employer Branding, Employee Engagement, Talent Acquisition, or Human Resources roles.
- Group 2: Customers in the University Sales and Marketing Roles
- Group 3: Parents who are sending their young adults (school leavers) to the University
- Group 4: School leavers who are enrolling in the tertiary education
- Execute sales strategies to ensure that the overall student targets are met
- Manage lead and opportunity pipeline to meet and exceed targets
- Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs
- Present sales, revenue, and expenses reports and realistic forecasts
- Analyze data and develop sales strategies to grow new markets
- Work with the marketing team to enhance marketing strategy to amplify the brand and nurture interest
- Build new entries in our CRM system on a daily basis
Your Career Path
- Sales Consultant -> Sr Consultant -> District Manager -> Country Manager
Due to the large number of applications we receive, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. We thank you in advance for applying.