About The Position
We’re looking for a front-end developers to contribute to the 2.0 version of PayrollPanda, which is being built on .NET Core. The PayrollPanda 2.0 product is close to a public beta/working prototype, with initial development having started in October 2020.
This is a full-time position and as part of an ambitious team you’ll work with a cutting edge tech stack. Continuous learning and applying new and emerging technologies and methodologies make this an exciting opportunity for you to expand and deepen your skills on the job.
You will be working in a team of 11 developers from 4 different countries, operating in bi-weekly sprints with daily stand-ups. We apply Kanban methodology in the development process and impact is continuously measured.
Besides front-end development, you will be deeply involved in the design process - offering feedback and input in meetings with product managers and designers when planning new features and products. The position offers a competitive salary and a fully remote work environment.
- At least 3 years of commercial web development experience
- Deep understanding of Vue.js and its core principles
- Experience using Material Design component libraries (preferably Vuetify)
- Proficiency employing Axios for clean API integration
- Familiarity with the Vue Composition API or Vue 3
- Solid TypeScript knowledge
- Ability to turn hi-fi designs into a pixel-perfect UI
- Experience working in remote teams is an advantage
- Located within UTC - UTC+8 time zones
Your responsibilities will include:
- Building the PayrollPanda 2.0 web client using Vue.js
- Working closely with product managers to implement new features according to well-defined specifications
- Refactoring and improving existing features of the product based on best practices, changing requirements and feedback from QA
- Writing Unit, Functional Tests to ensure code robustness and documentation
- Exchanging ideas with the design team to improve the user experience
- Reviewing your peers’ code to keep our code base clean and extensible