Lucid is a market research platform that provides access to authentic, first-party data in over 90 countries. Our products and services enable anyone, in any industry, to ask questions of targeted audiences and find the answers they need – fast. These answers can be used to uncover consumer motivations, increase revenue, and measure the impact of digital advertising. Founded in 2010, Lucid is headquartered in New Orleans, LA with offices in Dallas, New York, London, Sydney, Singapore, Gurgaon, Prague, and Hamburg.
Lucid is looking to raise the bar on engineering standards as well as user experiences. We offer a smaller company atmosphere, allowing for a large impact by every member of engineering. Our products are redefining experiences within the industry, so help us reach our goals while we help you reach yours!
- Collaborate with Product and API teams to deliver amazing user interfaces for multiple products
- Collaborate with User Experience and Design team for developing user stories, refining user experience
- Implement interfaces and component
- 2+ years of software engineering experience
- Excellent knowledge of browser troubleshooting and debugging practices and techniques
- Passion for building accessible user interfaces
- Experience with REST APIs
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Webpack, Rollup, Parcel or similar build tools
- Strategic thinking ability
- Experience testing user interfaces
- Experience with databases
Lucid's Hiring Commitment
We understand that many candidates may not be perfectly qualified for a job posting. Experience comes in different forms; many skills are transferable – and passion goes a long way. Even more important than your resume is a clear demonstration of dedication, impact, and the ability to thrive in a dynamic, collaborative environment. We want you to learn new things in this role, and we encourage you to apply if your experience is near the desired qualifications.
We also know that diversity of background and thought can enhance problem-solving and encourage more creative thinking, which is why we're dedicated to adding new perspectives to the team.
At Lucid we foster a collaborative and inspiring workplace. We pride ourselves in doing this by recruiting, hiring and retaining diverse, passionate, and forward-thinking talent. Lucid is committed to and encourages an inclusive environment and we are dedicated to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.