We are looking for an experienced Senior Developer to be responsible for overseeing junior developers on projects and supporting various development duties.
The responsibilities of Senior Developers include writing code, analyzing data, and contributing to the design and implementation of product.
To be successful as a Senior Developer, you should demonstrate great skill in creativity and innovation, ability to thrive in a high pressure environment, and possess excellent communication skills.
Ultimately, a top-notch Senior Developer should have extensive experience in software development, be able to keep up-to-date with deadlines, and have strong analytical skills.
- 3 years relevant experience working as a react.js developer
- Knowledge of React and common tools used in the wider React ecosystem, such as Node.js and npm
- Familiarity with common programming tools such as Redux, IDEs, RESTful APIs, Git repositories, TypeScript, version control software, and JIRA tools
- An understanding of common programming paradigms and fundamental React principles, such as React components, hooks, and the React lifecycle
- Knowledge of performance testing frameworks including Mocha and Jest
- Experience with browser-based debugging and performance testing software
- Possesses good problem-solving skills (able to identify problems and track them down to the source)
- Able to think out-of-the-box