This role requires you to be a tech-savvy contributor in translating the customer needs and user expectations into interactive web apps. You’ll be an exceptional problem solver and take responsible actions in ensuring the application is optimized both in technology and in delivering the best user experience.
What To Expect From The Role
- Work on various projects in collaboration with different teams.
- Exposure to the industry with guidance from experts in the field.
- First-hand experience with developing web pages.
- Opportunity to learn on the job with scope for growth.
- Work closely with design, product management, and development teams to create elegant, usable, responsive, and interactive interfaces across multiple devices.
- Turning UI/UX designs into prototypes, creating excellent interactions from designs, writing reusable content modules, and maintainability of the code.
- Implement UI development principles to ensure that the product client-side serves at scale.
- Review and optimize app usage by monitoring key metrics and rectifying the issues proactively.
- An ability to perform well in a fast-paced environment and bring in optimal flow for rapidly changing design/ technology.
About The Position
- Bachelor’s degree graduate
- 7 years of software development
- Experience of VueJS Framework and ecosystem is a plus
- Handlebars experience is a plus
- hands-on experience of SASS + CSS3, HTML5 and DOM manipulation and REST API integration
- Join a Global Company
- Mid Shift, Weekends Off
- Temporary Remote Setup
If you are interested in applying for this role, we’d love to hear from you!