Software Engineer II
( 2 spots open for Frontend Developer role: Angular 2+, Nodejs and AWS)
The role is responsible for converting requirements and design into high quality, efficient code that solves our customers problems.
The Engineer will work as part of a team to deliver continual value to the business in defined periodic intervals.
- Has 3-5 years relevant work experience
- Bachelors (or higher) degree in computer science/engineering or related field
- Strong knowledge of Software Development processes
- Understanding of Agile methodology
- 3+ years experience with Angular 2+, Nodejs
- Understanding of AWS and GCP platforms and products
- Experience with distributed systems, data architecture, data modelling and data integration.
- Familiarity with Search technologies such as ElasticSearch, SOLR, Lucene is desirable
- Practical experience with Git, branching models, Linux command-line
- Experience with developing, building and deploying container-based application is preferred
- Understanding of stream processing and batch processing data architectures
- Understanding of TDD and unit testing methodologies
The work schedule is from 9AM to 5PM Australian time. Remote work set up.