FSO Passive Manager
- The Passive Manager is typically assigned to work with resource (hardware) readiness, fulfillment & assurance. This is the main element of the coordinator with Field Maintenance activities and customer in an operations organization.
- The Passive Manager is responsible for the Operation, Maintenance and stability all facilities equipment located in customer site as Rectifier, Inverter, AC/DC, Battery, Transformer, Generator, Power Distribution, Power substation, Air conditioner, etc.
- The Passive Manager is responsible for the Coordination with team to monitor and supervisor them, as well as approve on their work fulfillment (PM/CM, Refuel, EPC payment,.ect.) in work beyond their scope related to Passive & Infrastructure.
- The Passive Manager is responsible for the governance meeting with Customer, E// Manager, and ASP in order to ensure the KPI, SLA of network, as well as for the Energy KPI required.
- The Passive Manager also having overview knowledge in the Network and Telecom market share in Telecom and Passive area, in order to give the consultancy to manger in estimation, dimension, evaluate on the Network trend, cost efficiency, bidding, etc.
- Passive Manager is expected to be flexible. Frequent travels, including to other provinces, and for days in a row, are part of the job. There are no fixing working time and require ready 24/7/365 except planned vacation.
- The Passive Manager is responsibility for all kind of reporting included tracker, daily report, consolidate report,
reconciliation report, etc, also interface and present to customer and manager.
- The Passive Manager is encouraged to acquire in-depth knowledge and expertise of a certain area (to be coordinated with his manager) and thus move up to the next higher career stage.
RECOMMENDED MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS
- Have a minimum 5 years of experience working with Telenor Power facilities equipment,
- 2 year with position of leader or above.
· In depth knowledge of all electrical equipment: Transformer, Substation, Generator, Rectifier, Inverter, PAC, Electricity, Battery, Security system, Housekeeping system.
· Good knowledge of the electrical topology for telecom network.
· Have experience in planning/design/maintenance the Passive device in Telecom field.
· Good computer skill: MS Office (email, excel, word, access, PowerPoint...), AutoCad,
· Good management & control, database skill..
· Fluent in written and spoken English.
· Basic knowledge on finance process and principle.
· Reporting and presentation skill.
· Be able to work independently.
· Be prepared to work on a 24 x 7.
· Open approach to solving problems and dealing with new proposals.
· A thorough and methodical approach to work.
· Must be able to work to tight time scales, under high pressure.
· High degree of analytical and investigative abilities.
· Able to work pro-actively with other vendors and subcontractors.
· Be prepared to be involved in network related emergency handling activities.
· Be able to lead and control the team member.
· Be able to deliver the training and manage competence program to other team member.