Leadbook is the game-changing Marketing Tech Platform for Lead Generation, powered by Artificial Intelligence, Data-Mining and Social Networks. We aggregate data from the Internet to create a customer intelligence database with millions of verified contacts, generate leads with our proprietary email campaigns infrastructure and recommend new opportunities with predictive analytics.
We are looking for an experienced full stack developer, If you are an outstanding Python/Django/ React full stack engineer who likes to build best-in-class data-driven cloud solutions, we are interested in talking to you.
- Improve the overall architecture of the web application.
- Participate in product discussions and provide critiques to the design proposals.
- Write REST APIs to be consumed by the frontend SPA
- Work with designers to translate UI/UX wireframes to visual elements
- Integration of front-end with backend-end services seamlessly.
- Minimum 3 years of experience with web development.
- Basic knowledge of version control like git.
- Experience with Python and frameworks like Django with PostgreSQL.
- Experience with jQuery, Ajax.
- Understanding of RESTful web services.
- Ability to implement automated tests for backend services.
Good to have
- Knowledge of Elasticsearch and query optimizations.
- Prior experience with redux-saga.
- Experience with managing production and staging environment