500 Designs is a fast-growing design agency based in Irvine, California with teams in Irvine, London, Manila, Kuala Lumpur and Buenos Aires. We work with the world’s biggest brands and the most innovative startups, to create better digital experiences for millions of users.
As a company, we greatly value our team by rewarding, encouraging, and supporting them so they can do their best work. We have numerous incentives, bonuses and benefits to ensure the entire team shares the success of our company. The position is remote and we offer a few perks on offer to make sure the home working environment is comfortable and enjoyable.
- BS degree in Computer Science, a similar technical field of study or equivalent practical experience.
- At least 3+ years’ experience in web development
- Strong and up to date in Laravel and Nuxt.js
- Knowledgeable in Node.js, Vue.js, MySQL, Responsive Web Design and API Development
- Excellent understanding of the modern web frameworks
- Comfortable adapting your skills to fit other environments
- Ability to multitask, organise, and prioritise work
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in a dynamic environment
- Experience with Google Analytics and Google Tag manager
- Forecast estimates/timelines for each project
- Define requirements
- Dashboard optimization and debugging
- Coordinate with Project Manager to ensure projects run smooth
- Assist in choosing the best technologies for each project
- Support team members to resolve technical issues
- Write technical documentation
- Plan deployment, version control and updates
- Other miscellaneous and odd jobs to help the business succeed
- QA Scripts
Your personal attributes
- Someone who thinks creatively and enjoys a challenge and problem solving
- Engaging mentoring style – can translate technical terms into plain terms
- Personable and professional approach
- Someone who isn’t afraid to share ideas and have fun along the way
- Someone driven, motivated and a self-starter
- Someone who challenges the status quo
- Energising, inspiring and enthusiastic with a 'take action' approach
- Keen on helping others to train and provide mentoring in web development
- Works well under pressure and tight deadlines.
- To speed up the process, please complete this short form: https://airtable.com/shrfUmpZJOB1TbZIX
- Then click APPLY here on LinkedIn