The Senior Full-Stack C# Developer is a professional programmer with overall technical understanding and perform full life cycle software development of distributed web applications. He/she provides expertise in computer program and data interfaces, install new software, alter existing software, configure, and maintain different operating systems and various programming languages and data management. Full time employee is required for this position.
This role supports our Australian and Philippines operations and can be performed from anywhere in the Philippines - with the occasional office drop-in. Before and after current COVID restrictions, Entrinsic Technology supports predominately remote working arrangements for reliable professionals.
• Design, develop, test, maintain new and existing website applications.
• Undertake software modifications or feature enhancements to existing systems.
• Contribute to the provision of enterprise grade solutions:
o Perform full life cycle software development of distributed web applications.
o Design and develop new systems.
o Undertake software modifications or feature enhancements to existing systems.
o Provide technical documentation for the systems delivered.
• Perform peer reviews of developed code to ensure adherence to defined coding standards.
• Contribute to and follow defined processes for software development/maintenance.
• Evaluate, recommend, and develop new features.
• Produce clear and complete written technical specifications and other documentation as required.
• Provide technical customer support and technical documentation for the systems delivered.
• Be the Subject Matter Expert (SME) for the technical integration of Terminal Operational Systems in
use at the Clients of Entrinsic Technology.
• Mentors and guides junior and mid-level developers in delivering systems from inception to deployment with minimal direction.
• Perform self-based training in the upcoming technology, quality approaches, and testing techniques.
• Adhere to all software development standards and processes.
• Meet or exceed milestones and deliverable dates for the assigned tasks.
• Manage and maintain excellent and professional relationship with internal and external stakeholders and always provide excellent service and support.
• Preparing weekly and monthly regular reports of progress.
• Willing to take on new responsibilities as may be assigned/required by the management.
• Demonstrates ten (10+) years of experience in software development, building scalable enterprise level software, recently using many of the following:
o C# with .NET 1.1 to 4.6
o .NET Core 2+, .NET Microservices
o WCF, ASP.NET Webforms, MVC, WebAPI 2
o SOAP and REST web services development
o AWS and/or Azure cloud technologies
o TSQL, Entity Framework
o MS SQL Server Suite (SSRS, SSIS...)
o XML and XSLT
o Bitbucket, Jenkins, CI/CD
• Proficient in SOLID principles and object-oriented design and development.
• Knowledgeable in securing system application, design, and deployment.
• Ability to code and write scripts at the database level.
• Ability to comprehend and implement detailed project specifications, adapt to various technologies, and simultaneously work on multiple projects.
• Database schema design and development of stored procedures.
• Experience with message queuing.
• Reliable computer network and server management skills.
• Excellent English verbal and written communication skills
• Good analytical/problem solving skills.
• Enthusiasm for software development and interested in keeping up with latest technology trends.
• Experience in the logistics industry, particularly Maritime Logistics
• Professional certifications (e.g., Microsoft certifications).
• Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication), or equivalent experience.
• At least ten (10) years of solid experience in Programming and Website development using programming and development languages.
• Remuneration commensurate with experience
• Healthcare benefits for employee and qualified dependents
• Leave benefits.
• Day shifts with a normal professional work week (8 hours per day, 5 days per week)
• Predominately work from home with team meetups
• Occasional domestic travel