We at ControlExpert, the world’s largest InsurTech helping motor insurers digitize, accelerate and automate claims are looking for remote Technical Team Lead based anywhere in Asia.
You would be working alongside an amazing Team of Business Team who are based in Los Angeles, California.
- Designs of major software components, systems, and features.
- Design, develop, test, deploy, maintain and improve the health-related software/system.
- Manage individual project priorities, deadlines, and deliverables with your technical expertise.
- Work closely with project managers and business analysts to understand business goals and system requirements and communicate with the team constantly to understand and measure business requirements and values of developed features.
- Contribute ideas (technological and product) to enhance the overall service experience.
- Promote and participate in the continuous improvement of structure, processes, tooling to enable the teams to deliver more value.
- 3+ years of work experience in software development fields
- Have a positive attitude and be open-minded and a strong sense of ownership which drives you to find ways to do things better, faster, and more effectively.
- Experience with development using front-end frameworks (Vue.js, React, Angular, etc.)
- Strong foundation in programming paradigms such as object-oriented (OOP), functional (FP), and procedural (PP)
- Experience architecting and developing distributed systems design
- Experience with RDBMS (MySQL, PostgreSQL, etc.), NoSQL
- Experience with API/Web service development (e.g. RESTful web services)
- Knowledge with CI/CD, TDD, Kubernetes, Docker, Google Cloud, AWS, Python, and Django is a plus