Become an important part of our Software-as-a-Service platform team and take responsibility for frontend and backend development tasks in our modern tech stack.
- As Full-Stack Developer you will be an essential part of our very committed and experienced Scrum team and build features from concept to production.
- We offer flexible working hours and as a 100% remote team you can work from any place in the world.
- You will be using state of the art technologies like cloud infrastructure, Node.JS, Redis, MongoDB to maintain and extend our micro service based software system.
- You have the chance to become a part of our rising products engagements with emerging technologies like Edge Computing, new frontend and backend frameworks, Artificial Intelligence and much more.
- As company, we support your participation in industrial events, workshops and advanced trainings.
- We are constantly improving our ways of cooperation. Your ideas, feedback and suggestions are much appreciated and taken seriously
- Working closely with our product management to specify features and continuously improve our software system.
- With your deep knowledge in backend and frontend development, you support the team in improving and stabilizing our Server-Side Ad Insertion platform based on Node.js micro services and ReactJS frontend.
- You will be responsible for implementing single micro-services and jointly conceptualize and compile requirements for other features and services
- Establish and maintain quality assurance and documentation
- Proactively spot problems and areas for improvement
- 3+ years of professional experience in (web) development to design, secure, develop and operate web-based software products
- Experiences with database systems (relational and NoSQL, like MongoDB, Redis or PostgreSQL)
- Proficiency in concepts and implementation of REST-APIs
- Common dev-ops, automation and revision control tools, as e.g., Docker, Grunt, Puppet, Git, etc. are your daily business
- Knowledge of the mayor IT compliance goals (e.g. SLA, Privacy) and how to achieve them
- Fluent English language skills in both written and verbal are required
- Bonus Skills
- Cloud Services (preferably Microsoft Azure)
- Basic knowledge of video and audio codecs (h.264, AAC, mp3), streaming technologies (HLS, DASH) and related tools (like FFMPEG, Mp4Box, TSDuck, hls.js, dash.js, …)