We are looking for a full stack engineer who will act as the technology lead for iPiD during its early stages of development.
Who are we?
iPiD is a fintech that has recently been incorporated in Singapore by a team of Senior leaders in the payments and technology industry with one mission in mind: “we believe that it should be possible to pay and get paid anywhere based on a phone number or email address”.
iPiD makes it possible with global address book that maps financial account details with aliases (phone number, email, Facebook ID, LEI …).
iPiD does not replace banks, payment fintech, wallets, remittance companies, nor do we replace payment rails. We provide an overlay utility that all actors in the industry can leverage to offer a better user experience to their customers with the possibility of paying to a phone number or another proxy.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for a technology professional with 5-7 years of experience, and who is an entrepreneur at heart. That is:
- Someone passionate for technology who wants to use this expertise to solve real-life problems;
- Someone who is not afraid to iterate, fail, and learn;
- Someone not afraid to roll up their sleeves and execute when needed;
- Someone who has a creative way to tackle problems and find solutions;
- Someone who wants to be part of the founding team in a start-up, with the potential to become a C-level contributor.
What do we offer?
We offer a unique opportunity to join a highly promising start-up at the very early stage and work with a world-class team of experienced and well-connected professionals in the payment industry. The co-founder will receive an equity allocation associated with joining a start-up at an early stage. The role can be part time (at least 25%-time investment) for the first 6 to 9 months.
The ideal candidate?
The ideal candidate has strong technical, project management, and communication skills. 1. Technical skills
- Front-end and back-end development skills
- Familiar with Azure/Google Cloud/AWS
- Experience in data security (experience with tokenization is desirable)
- API development, DevOps, testing, MVP
- Define a technical vision (goals, obstacles, risks, …)
- Define the technology stack
2. Project management
- Manage technical operations
- Work with third-parties and external developers
3. Communication skills
- Communicate clearly and convincingly with customers
- Team player with open and transparent communication with founders and colleagues
Work in a multicultural environment