Maknet is an exciting new digital venture by the iconic Makro. Our proud purpose is to build a technology platform that will help make business possible for restaurant owners, hotels, and independent retailers, and open the door for sellers. Maknet brings together the best talent across multi-nationals to transform the B2B marketplace ecosystem. We welcome bold, energetic, and thoughtful people who share our belief in collaboration, diversity, excellence, and putting customers at the heart of our work
Take your career to new heights in the future of B2B e-commerce. Join our team and help us build Southeast Asia’s next unicorn.
The Full-stack Developer builds software functionality and participates actively in the delivery team by taking on development responsibilities across the entire tech stack. The role contributes across several other technical activities such as DevOps and quality of the product while working closely with the PO to refine acceptance criteria of stories. The Full-stack Developer will have a real passion for development and a demonstrated appetite for continual learning, typically manifest in their community contributions (e.g., open source work, publishing / speaking on technical ideas)
- Build applications, ensuring that the code is high quality, well documented, efficient, and follows the latest coding practices, modern design patterns, architectural principles and industry standards
- Support product owner in defining future stories and tech lead in defining technical designs
- Design and develop the business logic and backend systems of the MVP experience
- Work closely with other developers and QAs to understand the system end-to-end
- Write unit, integration tests and functional automation, and challenge ideas and opinions to avoid pitfalls and inefficient solutions
- In the future, this role may evolve to include product support & QA responsibilities
- You are experienced and highly performance in at least one backend and frontend framework, e.g., SpringBoot, node.js (or related frameworks e.g. hapi.js, express.js, metor.js), ReactJS, ReactNative
- You have experience in writing unit and acceptance tests, air programming, continuous integration, test-driven development, and incremental design
- You have experience with code refactoring, design patters, design-driven development, continuous deployment, and highly scalable applications
- You demonstrate experience in distributed and modular architectures e.g. microservices-based
- You are excellent understanding of latest development technologies
- You have high energy, strive towards cross-functional development in agile methodologies, inspire teammates to reach their maximum potential, embrace a culture of trust and complete transparency, promotes free thought, brave, rebellious, and willing to challenge status quo
Health Insurance – At Maknet, we care about your health! Group insurance from a top insurance company is included in your benefits—OPD, IPD, Emergency OPD
Provident Fund – Maknet cares about your long-term plan! We offer 3% provident fund.
Year-end bonus – We include variable and performance bonus for our employees.
Gym Facilities – Our Head office has a fitness center, yoga room, and recreational space. Enjoy Bangkok scenery and work your body!
Attractive Vacations days – Enjoy our attractive annual leave. Let’s say the minimum is 18 days!
No overtime – We work 5 days a week with. We set our own goals and deadlines.
Cool hardware – New MacBook. The tool to help you be the best of yourself.
Free car parking space – No more stress or extra cost if you drive to work. We offer free parking space for our employees.
- Clear focus.
- Diverse Workplace (Our members are from around the world!)
- Thai and Non-Thai are both welcome!
- Non-hierarchical and agile environment
- Growth opportunity and career path