About the role
At Oddle, we empower F&B businesses of tomorrow by building a full F&B ecosystem to help restaurants grow their take-away and dine-in business. Our solutions consist of the order management platform that enables restaurants to capture their sales, marketing solutions to drive their sales, and managed logistics service to help them secure fulfillment.
We have embarked on a journey where we can support thousands of F&B businesses around the world with a scalable, robust system. By joining our Engineering Team, you get to work on a product that has revolutionized the way Food & Beverages establishments can grow their own delivery and takeout business. The team constantly tackles challenges in payments, notifications, mapping, and complex algorithms so as to deliver a simple, seamless experience for both businesses and consumers.
Location: This is a remote role in Southeast Asia
What you will do:
- Work together with the Product and Design teams to conceptualize, build, test, and deploy new features
- Build efficient, reusable well-designed and high-quality front-end systems that communicates with upstream backend services via APIs
- Triage bugs and troubleshoot production issues
- Improve code quality and increase unit and end-to-end test coverage
- Develop and empower your team through consistent and honest feedback, training, knowledge sharing and code reviews. You are a mentor and coach!
- Take charge and actively participate in scrum meetings, sprint planning and implementation
- 3+ years of experience in modern Frontend technology (ES6, React, CSS-in-JS)
- 3+ years of experience in modern Backend technology (NodeJS)
- Experience with React and Redux is a requirement
- Awareness of cross-browser compatibility issues and client-side performance considerations
- Experience with Infrastructure/Devops is a plus
Desired soft skills and attributes:
- Strong Command of English and good communication skills
- Team player and a hands-on engineer.
- Self-awareness and a desire to improve continually
- Hungry for learning and always up-to-date with new technologies
What to look-out for
- Familiar with Cloud Tech is a plus - AWS, Google Cloud, Microsoft etc
- Recent Projects, Has used ReactJS/NodeJServer Side using NodeJS, PHP, or Java and in them