Loop is a technology enabled marketplace for truckload freight. The platform connects businesses to available fleet owners looking to optimize their workflow and digitize their logistics. Our vision is to redesign the movement of commercial goods for the next generation of shippers and carriers.
We are looking for a full stack developer to join our team in building out a scalable infrastructure to handle the growing logistic demands of Bangladesh. They would be responsible for building new features for the web platform, as well as improving overall code quality. The developer must be able to work autonomously and feel willing to contribute to product feature ideation and development.
Reporting to: CTO and COO
- Developing and maintaining features on the front-end and back-end code base.
- Building clean and secure APIs.
- Writing unit tests.
- Managing DevOp tasks.
- Refactoring and optimizing on a frequent basis to improve code quality.
- Contributing to product design.
- Improving overall architecture.
- Perform code reviews.
- Degree in Computer Science.
- Strong understanding of algorithms and data structures.
- Understanding of RESTful APIs, building and consuming them.
- Experience with event-driven, Serverless/microservice architectures.
- Worked with Google Cloud Platform and Firebase.
- Good eye for design and user experience.
- Knowledge of Android development and Kotlin