We have embarked on a journey where we can support thousands of F&B businesses around the world with a scalable, robust system. By joining our Engineering Team, you get to work on a product that has revolutionized the way Food & Beverages establishments can grow their own delivery and takeout business. The team constantly tackles challenges in payments, notifications, mapping, and complex algorithms so as to deliver a simple, seamless experience for both businesses and consumers.
Location: This is a remote working role
What you will do
- Work together with the Product and Design teams to conceptualize, build, test, and deploy new features
- Build efficient, reusable well-designed and high-quality front-end systems that communicate with upstream backend services via APIs
- Triage bugs and troubleshoot production issues
- Improve code quality and increase unit and end-to-end test coverage
- Develop and empower your team through consistent and honest feedback, training, knowledge sharing and code reviews. You are a mentor and coach!
- Take charge and actively participate in scrum meetings, sprint planning and implementation
- 2+ years of experience in modern Frontend technology (ES6, React, CSS-in-JS)
- 2+ years of experience in modern Backend technology (NodeJS)
- Experience with React and Redux is a requirement
- Awareness of cross-browser compatibility issues and client-side performance considerations
- Experience with Infrastructure/DevOps is a plus
Desired soft skills and attributes
- Strong command of English and good communication skills
- Team player and a hands-on engineer.
- Self-awareness and a desire to improve continually
- Hungry for learning and always up-to-date with new technologies
What to look-out for
- Familiar with Cloud Tech is a plus - AWS, Google Cloud, Microsoft etc
- Recent Projects, Has used ReactJS/NodeJServer Side using NodeJS, PHP, or Java and in them