We are passionate about changing the rewards landscape for consumers, merchants, and financial institutions. Our experience at some of the biggest financial institutions and tech companies means that we have the talent and knowledge to back it up. Intrigued by our mission? We need every perspective to get this right. Come hit the ground running with us as we transform the rewards industry. As a fullstack engineer, you'll be an important part of every aspect of our product. You'll solve complicated challenges with your code in a way that's meaningful to our customers.
You'll be responsible for:
- Keeping everything running under the hood while adding new features and improving upon existing code
- Knowing every inch of our stack and contributing across the board
- Participating in both the learning and teaching of the team as we work together
- Creating solutions for problems that our sales and operations teams face
- At least 3+ years of experience of development / supporting a live product
- Experience with NodeJS and with modern client-side framework like React
- Experience with NoSQL (we use MongoDB)
- Experience with Microservice architecture
- Experience with AWS Lambda, bonus points for Serverless Framework!
- Experience with unit, integration, and end-to-end testing
- Ability to break down and articulate solutions to complex problems
- Experience working for a tech startup
- Experience with AWS services.
- Experience with webhook and event-based architectures