This is a remote position.
We are looking for 2 talented IT Recruiters. This is a Full-Time job, a long-term position.
Use your energy to drive and help clients to find the best and the Brightest Candidate for the company.
The IT Recruiter Will Be Responsible For
- Sourcing and screening potential candidates, arrange interviews, and Conduct reference check for proposed resources.
- Meeting required timeframes set out by the Head of Resource Management, and to ensure all IT systems are kept up to date with appropriate information.
- The Ideal candidates will be responsible for building, maintaining & engaging with talent pools/pipelines in accordance with business requirements.
Please only apply if you have prior IT Recruitment experience.
Location Preference: Australian time zone
Hours Per week: 40 hours
Specific Hours: 9 am to 5 pm AEST/ 7am to 3pm PHT
Weekends Needed?: No
- The ideal candidate must have 5 years plus of IT recruitment /resourcing experience.
- Can be from either an internal or agency in your background.
- Proven success using multiple sourcing methods including referral. LinkedIn Recruiter, CRM, and advertisements.
- Ability to pick up the system quickly with a process-driven personality and high-performance standards and the ability to communicate with and influence all levels of stakeholders.
- Must have excellent communication skills, able to articulate and deliver their message across
Work From Home Requirements
- At least 10mbps internet connection
- Back up internet connection, postpaid or prepaid
- Laptop or Desktop with updated operating systems (at least core i5 or higher)
- Backup laptop or desktop (at least core i5 or higher)
- Headset with mic
- No background noise during work hours
- Must not be currently employed full time