AbroadWorks Inc. is a staffing and consulting agency, catering to many companies across multiple industries throughout the United States and Canada, to whom we provide top-notch multi-national talent from across the globe.
As a US-based company who specializes in HR Services, AbroadWorks focuses on sourcing talented foreign professionals, for either a full-time, part-time, or project based, remote, work.
For this opportunity, you will be working with our client, a US-based insurance company, as a claims processor. Your responsibilities will include calling insurance companies to obtain status in insurance claims. This not Customer Service work but will require fluency in English. No prior experience in this field required.
Successful candidates for this role are expected to possess the following attributes:
- Exceptional spoken and written English skills.
- Knowledgeable with professional phone etiquette.
- Great logical and verbal reasoning skills.
- Exceptionally detail-oriented
- Exceptional problem solving and information processing skills
- Ability to think outside the box
- A great work ethic and interest in learning new concepts and growing with the job.
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Superb interpersonal skills.
We are looking for a resourceful professional whose self-reliant and proactive nature can provide a steady pace of growth for the company. Candidates will be asked to complete one or two brief assessments so that we can get an understanding of your competencies with the above-mentioned skills. Applicants who score well on these assessments will then be invited to a face-to-face interview via Skype.
This job is for full-time employment during Eastern Time from 9AM to 5PM.
Since you will be employed directly by the staffing agency you will be entitled to the following benefits:
1) A total of five paid vacation days per year (additional days can be taken unpaid)
2) A 5% raise per year that you are employed with a single client (additional raises or bonuses may be given for outstanding performance)
3) A paid 15-minute break for every 4 hours of work
4) We provide fully-paid healthcare benefits to our (Philippine-based) employees after two months of employment
*Vacation days increase by 1 vacation day per year. I.e. after one year of employment the total paid vacation days on year 2 would be six, on year 3 seven etc.
Apart from the promise of a competitive compensation and benefits, our unique talent acquisition process offers a truly exciting opportunity for personal and professional growth, a productive learning experience, and the prospect of working in the safety and comfort of your own home.
Our primary focus is to keep both our clients and employees happy with their jobs and career growth opportunities. We are committed to supporting our employees throughout their career with us.
Thank you for your time and interest!
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: 120PHP - 150PHP per hour