- Working remotely from your own place with co-workers around the world.
- Develop scalable web application involve health related API e.g FitBit, iHealth, etc and VSee own video conferencing software
- Collaborate across functional team to deliver exceptional solution to our customer
- Enjoy a no-bureaucracy work environment focused on shipping great products
- Experience working with a PHP framework (CakePHP, Laravel, Codeigniter, etc.)
- Working knowledge of databases and SQL, NoSQL (MySQL, Mongo, PostgreSQL, Oracle, etc.)
- Experience working with Linux environments (CentOS, Ubuntu, etc.) and web server (Apache, Nginx, etc.)
- Experience building or working with Rest APIs
- Ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously
- Detail oriented and a self-starter, strong troubleshooting abilities
- 3 to 5 years experience in web development or fresh graduate if programming skill is strong.
- Able to work well both independently and with the team to ensure quality.
- Love to learn and ask questions, be detail-oriented, and enjoy working with people.
- English: intermediate, and willing to improve your English skill.
- Strong "get things done" work ethic.
- CV should be in English.
What We Offer
- A very competitive salary (up to $2000)
- Flexibility in your time management
- Fully paid 1-week Summer retreat to Southern Asia countries
- A chance to improve yourself in tech and business
- Onsite opportunities: short-term and long-term assignments in California.
"CakePHP, CodeIgniter, Apache, Microsoft SQL Server, MongoDB, MySQL, Nginx, NoSQL, Oracle, PostgreSQL, AngularJS, Backbonejs, Ubuntu, CentOS, Knockout"