We are on the prowl for more Bears to join us at our Global HQ (AKA Bear Force One)! Being a Bear means that you'll be part of a culture that celebrates diversity and is dedicated to making games which make players smile.
Fresh from launching Butter Royale, we are looking for an experienced and creative Game Designer who is passionate about crafting games that players love. You will join a cross-functional and dynamic team of developers, and will work with us to design and build engaging experiences that are enjoyed by our players all over the world.
We are an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity, welcome applications from candidates from all walks of life, and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all Bears.
Your Responsibilities Will Include
- Devising and proposing well-documented designs and fun gameplay features for a breakthrough multi-platform game
- Collaborating closely with a product team that consists of programmers, artists, and developers
- Managing all creative aspects of the game in a full development cycle: from pitching ideas to rapid prototyping, pre-production onto test markets, launch, and beyond
- Making sure the entire team is aligned on the vision of the game, and engage the team in contributing to its designs
- Iterating, playtesting and taking in feedback from all sources in order to push the boundary of the game’s design and feature set constantly
As a Successful Candidate, You Would Have
- An absolute passion for playing all types of games across multiple genres
- Deep and comprehensive knowledge of the mobile games industry and game design theory
- An eagerness to learn and adapt to the latest player trends
- Ability to define and articulate your ideas, designs, and suggestions clearly
- Very strong analytical skills, expert knowledge of Excel
- Experience working with game engines such as Unity 3D or similar development tools
As a Bonus, You Would Have
- Multiple shipped titles and experience in the games industry
- Experience in a lead design role
- Extensive content and systems design experience, ideally having creatively owned complete implementations from concept to delivery
- Prior experience in community, support, LiveOps, or QA
If you want to be part of a team that's committed to transparency and openness, then Bear Force One is the place for you!
We are always on the lookout for interesting people - even if your profile doesn’t meet the requirements fully, we'd love to hear from you!
Whether you’re new to the industry or have several years of experience, here are some pointers on things we look for at Bear Force One: http://bit.ly/MBG-HowToLandYourDreamGamesJob and when you’re ready, just click to apply!