This is a remote position.
Our Customer is a Singapore based game and technology company with expertise in extended reality (XR) and artificial intelligence (AI) for interactive entertainment and enterprise applications. We are looking for experienced candidates with passion in game design and development.
- Design and propose game features that are in line with the game direction and production timeline.
- Document and communicate the game design and updates to the team.
- Prototype and iterate game features to improve the game in a timely manner.
- Work with the engineers in creating level creation toolsets and create engaging game levels.
- Gather and analyze feedback from the development team and users to improve game features.
- Work with UI/UX designers on the best UX experience for the game designs.
- Worked as a game designer before or studied game design.
- Passion for all genres of games.
- Have wide knowledge of game mechanics and be able to use them to fit the game direction.
- Great analytical skill to solve design challenges based on project direction.
- Good communication skills to define and articulate your design clearly.
- UX design experience is a bonus.
- Work well in a team environment.
- Excellent excel skills for game balancing is a huge bonus. (Good with handling data sets)
- Experience working with the Unity engine is a bonus.
- Full-time employment
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Medical and dental coverage
Please do not hesitate to apply.
Applicants may email their details and resume to [email protected]