This is a remote position.
Our customer is from Korea and is setting up a team in the Philippines to launch the English version of a major Korean First Person Shooter (FPS) game. We are looking for employees to join the launch team for the Philippines market. The ideal candidate already has experience with game testing / QA. This role is full time employment and office based, with office located in Bonifacio Global City, Taguig, Metro Manila.
Game Quality Assurance Engineer
The Game QA Engineer ensures that no functional issues affect the live game experience.
- Create and perform test cases / checklists for the game
- Perform regression and validation before game updates in unity mobile environment
- Create and share detailed bug reports inclusive of reproduction steps and screenshots
- Present and share ways to improve game quality
- Communication and coordination with the project department
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Proven experience with game QA testing (mobile game prefered)
- Requires organization and attention to detail
- "Can do" attitude with a bias for action
- Team player with ability to communicate with developers / project managers
- Avid gamer / gaming enthusiast
- Full Time Employment with competitive salary and benefits
- Medical coverage
This is a permanent role with benefits, office based (no remote work).