New JPO Vacancy At UNFPA For Swiss Nationals
Duration: 2-3 year assignment (1 year renewable fixed-term contracts). Re-assignment to a different duty station may be an option in year 3.
Application Deadline: 2 August 2020
First round of interviews: 20 August 2020 in Bienne/Switzerland (or by Skype)
This position is financed by Swiss Agency for Development and Cooperation (SDC)
- Strong interest in a longer-term career with the United Nations
- Master’s degree
- At least 3 years of relevant professional work experience in programme management. UNFPA counts internships at 100% if relevant and paid.
- Field experience addressing/integrating gender and/or reproductive health issues in development, emergency and post conflict contexts highly desirable
- Fluency in English
- Knowledge of a second UN language
- Swiss nationality
- Not older than 32 years at the date of the first round of interviews