Crossover is hiring for multiple General Accountant positions for our client, Trilogy.
Are you an experienced, ambitious Finance & Accounting professional who is eager to deepen your international experience? Can you picture yourself working remotely alongside some of the smartest professionals in the world? If so, join our F&A team, which handles month-end activities and financial reporting for a software company that owns more than 100 entities and is rapidly growing its portfolio.
F&A is a pivotal partner to the business, not a second-tier offshore accounting team focused on low-value, manual processes. We have automated the non-essential tasks away so that you can focus on what's interesting and important!
You will love this job if:
- You have extremely high standards for your work and get frustrated when others at your current job don't share them
- You want to directly work on financial reports for a complex multinational business - and make the complex seem simple
- You get excited about working in a fast-paced, high-growth environment
And you will hate this job if:
What You Will Be Doing
- You want a relaxed, routine job that allows you to bank on previous accomplishments
- You don't like being directly challenged or receiving and acting upon negative feedback
Provided with full responsibility as the Accounting lead for a group of our businesses, you will maintain first-class financial reporting at all times. You will work directly in our ERP Oracle NetSuite. You will interact with other finance departments, external auditors, and other partners, and ensure actions are taken to keep the accounts fully up to date.What You Won’t Be Doing
You will not be:
General Accountant Key Responsibilities
- Managing a team of more junior accountants
- Randomly deciding what tasks to perform on any given day
- Getting stuck on undefined long-term projects
- Spending all day doing data entry
- Prepare accurate financial-statement and month-end-close reports
- Reconcile accounts, resolving discrepancies and collaborating across various Finance and non-Finance functions optimally
- Analyze journals, produce data analysis and reports and assist with variance analysis
- Assemble the annual audit information for external auditors
- As a partner in the accounting process, recommend how to improve efficiency using automation
- An accounting or finance professional certification (e.g., CPA, CFA, ACA, ACCA, CIMA)
- 3+ years of experience in Finance & Accounting using US GAAP/IFRS
- 3+ years of post-certification experience
- Experience in at least five of the following functions: AR, AP, Tax, Fixed Assets, Treasury, Loans, Payroll, Income, Expenses
- Experience working in a large international organization, with at least US$50m revenue
- Excellent written and verbal English skills
- Ability to work with tight deadlines in a fast-paced, multicultural environment
- ERP Software experience, Oracle NetSuite or similar
Hundreds of software businesses run on the Trilogy Business Platform. For three decades, Trilogy has been known for 3 things: Relentlessly seeking top talent, Innovating new technology, and incubating new businesses. Our technological innovation is spearheaded by a passion for simple customer-facing designs. Our incubation of new businesses ranges from entirely new moon-shot ideas to rearchitecting existing projects for today's modern cloud-based stack. Trilogy is a place where you can be surrounded with great people, be proud of doing great work, and grow your career by leaps and bounds.What’s Next?
There is so much to cover for this exciting role, and space here is limited. Hit the Apply button if you found this interesting and want to learn more. We look forward to meeting you!What to expect next:
- You will receive an email with a link to start your self-paced, online job application.
- Our hiring platform will guide you through a series of online “screening” assessments to check for basic job fit, job-related skills, and finally a few real-world job-specific assignments.
- You will be paired up with one of our recruiting specialists who can answer questions you might have about the process, role, or company, and help you get to the final interview step.
If you do not receive an email from us:
- First, emails may take up to 15 minutes to send, refresh and check again.
- Second, check your spam and junk folders for an email from Crossover.com, mark as “Not Spam” since you will receive other emails as well.
- Third, we will send to whatever email account you indicated on the Apply form - by default, that is the email address you use as your LinkedIn username and it might be different than the one you have already checked.
- If all else fails, just reset your password by visiting https://www.crossover.com/auth/reset-password if you already applied using LinkedIn EasyApply.
Crossover Job Code: LJ-3961-PH-IVACalab-GeneralAccount.056