GSM-Infra Towers is an International telecom company with services and products ranging from turnkey network rollouts, supply of telecom products including our own optimized tower designs and engineering services for existing and new structures.
We are seeking to recruit a dynamic and suitably qualified and experienced professional for General Manager
- The Country manager will be fully responsible for overseeing the total operations in the country.
- Responsible for executing the Group’s strategy in the respective country.
- Responsible for the planning, executing, and reporting of all the company’s activities in country.
- Responsible for managing overall operations, recruiting staff, preparing budgets, ensuring all aspects of the business operate smoothly.
- Have a deep understanding of the country’s politics, laws, industry regulations and guidelines
- Build the company brand by using research to develop brand strategies and implement them to promote the company products and services.
- Responsible for financial, operational, and quality targets
- Manage key customer relations and actively develop new business opportunities in the local market
- Establish and execute implementation plans in collaboration with the teams including setting objectives, performance measurements, standards and results expected to ensure timely and client-oriented services
- Facilitate timely and accurate project tracking, analysis of outputs and reporting
- Ensuring adherence and compliance to the company Quality Management System and international standards of operation.
- Promote teamwork, collaboration, and diversity by providing clear direction and guidance to enable the teams perform their duties responsibly, effectively, and efficiently
- Treats all individuals with respect, upholds organizational and ethical norms, maintains high standards of trustworthiness and is a role model for diversity and inclusion.
Qualification & Experience Preferred:
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience as Country Manager or similar in an international corporate organization
- Degree in business administration, management, or similar area
- Knowledge and experience of the sector the company operates within and full understanding of the products and services provided by the company
- Knowledge of Microsoft office tools and thinks digital
- Solid background in management
- In-depth knowledge of budgeting, financial planning, and accounting
- Good command of written and spoken English
- Excellent networking skills, familiarity with market developments and knowledge of the country business environment
- Analytical, planning, negotiation and organizing skills
- Open to change and flexible in a fast-paced environment. Always pursues continuous improvement
- Good skills in people management, customer service and leadership.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
The closing date for receipt of applications is before close of business 20/09/2020.