We are currently recruiting for Geotechnical Database Engineer for a next generation land reclamation project in Tuas.
- Receive and review raw data and factual reports of Soil Investigation (BH, CPT, laboratory testing, etc...) and Soil Instrumentation (settlement plates, piezometer, inclinometer, extensometer etc..).
- Prepare technical notes, and review those prepared by other team members.
- Liaise and establish bond with the other departments, sub-contractors and our consultant.
- Support the construction activities
Skills and Qualifications:
- Degree on Civil / Geotechnical Engineering
- Database experience and programming knowledge
- 2 - 5 years relevant working experience
- Knowledge and previous experience on Singapore, on soil improvement works and land reclamation projects
- Good software knowledge: Database software, gINT, QGIS, programming tools