Crossover is hiring for multiple Global Account Manager positions for our client, TelcoDR.
Do you want to sell the telco industry's most visionary and innovative software? Are you a senior account exec or consulting partner who can get meetings with any Tier 3 / MVNO telco CxOs? Do you love closing big, high margin software deals?
This is a high paying, 100% guaranteed cash position for the world's best sales executives.
We have an exciting and visionary pitch. Your job is simple: you'll be paid a lot of money to get us meetings with the most difficult-to-access people in telco, and to close big, high margin deals.
What You Will Be Doing
What You Won’t Be Doing
- Get us meetings with the most difficult-to-access telco executives in the world
- When it's time, negotiate and close large, high margin deals
Global Account Manager Key Responsibilities
- This is not a job where any kind of revenue is good revenue, we are focused on high margin annual recurring revenue
- We are not going to do every customization the customer requests in a consulting-heavy model
- Our products are not lift-and-shift of cloud-hosted software, like everyone else is doing. We are cloud-native, and the product is differentiated and revolutionary
- You will not need to run internal sales operations or need to recruit/ manage a sales team
- This is not a sit behind a desk and delegate to others type role
- You will not be expected to do the primary in-meeting pitch, or to do the demo
- Calling / Emailing CxOs and very senior leadership to schedule meetings
- Attending meetings, and introducing the deal team
- Tracking the action items from the meetings to know when to schedule follow-ups... and when it's time to start closing
- Structuring deals using a pricing calculator
- Negotiating and closing deals
- Able to get meetings with CxOs and very senior leadership at MVNOs and Tier 3 telcos
- A history of closing large (USD +$500k-2mm annual recurring revenue) telco enterprise software deals.
Do you want to build the telco industry's most innovative software company? This is an opportunity to drive transformative, industry leading change.What’s Next?
There is so much to cover for this exciting role, and space here is limited. Hit the Apply button if you found this interesting and want to learn more. We look forward to meeting you!What to expect next:
- You will receive an email with a link to start your self-paced, online job application.
- Our hiring platform will guide you through a series of online “screening” assessments to check for basic job fit, job-related skills, and finally a few real-world job-specific assignments.
- You will be paired up with one of our recruiting specialists who can answer questions you might have about the process, role, or company, and help you get to the final interview step.
If you do not receive an email from us:
- First, emails may take up to 15 minutes to send, refresh and check again.
- Second, check your spam and junk folders for an email from Crossover.com, mark as “Not Spam” since you will receive other emails as well.
- Third, we will send to whatever email account you indicated on the Apply form - by default, that is the email address you use as your LinkedIn username and it might be different than the one you have already checked.
- If all else fails, just reset your password by visiting https://www.crossover.com/auth/reset-password if you already applied using LinkedIn EasyApply.
Crossover Job Code: LJ-4357-PH-NCRNatio-GlobalAccountM.009