If you want to help Streamloots to become a reference for the content creators showing our way to see the passion economy and the Streamloots benefits in the USA, UK, AU & CA markets, at Streamloots you will be able to do it surrounded by dreamers who know how to also be relentless doers
You will have the possibility to work 100% remote, working in an international and fast-growth start-up where all the team members want to have a positive impact helping the creators to turn their passions into livelihoods
Please, check here our mission statement and values which are two fundamental components of our culture and daily routine.
In this position, you will be able to have an
amazing contribution and impact in different areas if you:
As a Marketing Manager
- Lead a high-performance team to create and execute the strategy of the Streamloots global marketing with the CMO. Being an active and leading part of the company and learning from the rest of squads that are focused on the growth in specific networks.
- Hire and ensure the development of your team in order to become a High-Performance Team with great talents and results. Doing one on ones with the team members and giving the opportunity to learn and grow during their experience in the company.
fine OKRs with your team and leading the results.
As a Performance Marketing Specialis
- Create and Execute global campaigns in the US, UK, AU, and CA markets: We have a massive number of users, and you will be responsible for dynamizing our community (streamers and viewers), creating hilarious campaigns to grow.
- Streamers' growth through partnerships: Create with the team powerful partnerships with different brands and platforms.
- Streamers' growth through new tools: Achieve new users becoming essential for Streamers, for example creating new tools that they need today or they will in the future.
What resources will you have?
- A team. You will create and lead a team formed by the following roles (you will be able to give your opinion and make decisions about the structure):
- Digital Marketing Specialist
- Marketing Designer
- Social media Specialist
- FullStack Developer
- Partnerships and B2B Sales Specialist
- A consistent Budget to invest. You will decide with the CMO where, how, and why allocate the resources depending on the strategy.
- A set of tools. Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Salesforce Social Studio, Integromat, Amplitude, Asana, Slack, Power Bi, etc.
- A Management Model where the CMO will be on your side in order that you feel with enough information and support to make decisions and be successful.
Long story, short: How will be your first days in Streamloots?
The first month: For the first few weeks, we will make sure you know your impact on the team and the business, and you will learn everything there is to know about the team, the business, and our processes. You will put your focus on understanding the product and the user, that is a key success factor. Please note that remote onboarding due to COVID-19 is not an issue.
The First Quarter: Little by little, you will begin to have one to ones with the CMO, who will oversee your professional and personal advancement. Together we will build the team and roles that we need to hire. But, also, you are going to work with the Marketing Manager on the other squad to see how we work and participate in some campaigns. You are going to see our strategies globally and specifically by networks. You will not be expected to lead from the very beginning since we understand that you will have to take some time first to adapt yourself to the company and team, and the processes to lead them. After this process, you will become a role model who will spire the rest of the team and will help the Squad Impact on the Company OKRs.
To the moon: Streamloots will challenge you to grow in your impact on the company, as you will do with the teams, we will work to help you enjoy yourself at work. Similarly, as you will do with the teams, we will work to help you enjoy yourself at work. We expect you to train and share your knowledge with others and change streamers' lives! :D
What do you need to be successful?
- +4 years of experience working with the US market: Your main focus will be in this market where we have a huge opportunity to become in the reference by streamers and content creators. Only on Twitch, there are more than 5M of streamers. Are you ready for the challenge?
- +2 years leading a marketing team: You will create a team from scratch and you need to be able to hire people and develop their abilities; also is interesting to bring talent to the company.
- Metrics, KPIs, and data analysis is principal for you. As a manager, you need to know what things work and what not. It’s essential to have experience working with KPIs, but more importantly creating reports, investigating with data, and analytical tools to extract useful insights.
- Experience launching global campaigns. You will lead, coordinate, and run campaigns for the whole platform. It does mean that you need to have experience working with email marketing campaigns, social media, and other channels that you can use to impact our audience and extract the maximum ROI possible.
- Experience building a brand. Do you know what is the biggest things that we have as a company? Our community. See what they think about us → www.streamloots.com/love For that reason, it’s so important to keep doing this work. We want to be at the top of the mind of streamers and content creators.
- Experience with our set of tools. Your daily routine is going to be working with those tools. We expect, at least, an open-mindset to learn fast how to work with them.
- Knowledge and experience in product OKRs. You will be important in the definition and transition from goals and strategy to OKRs, if you have previous experience and passion for this kind of method will have an extra point.
- A "Gamer" mindset. We expect that you become a great collaborator, a master disambiguator/simplifier, constantly pushing toward clarity and delivery.
- User obsession. Spread your ability to take on complex product challenges and find elegant, simplifying solutions, making our users happier.
- Native or fluent in English. Lately, more native English people have joined our company in various areas. Therefore, we are looking for someone who is native English or very fluent in the language. Additionally, it would be helpful if you also knew Spanish.