We are BAT! A global leader with more than 200 brands in over 180 markets. And we bring together the world's brightest and best minds. That’s why we value uniqueness. If you're driven, passionate and ambitious, apply to our exciting new opportunity of a Global Graduate Programme, which will let you achieve your potential!
It's a 12-month, fast-track development programme to a management job for high potential fresh graduates and young professionals! The aim of the programme is to raise future leaders of BAT Marketing Team! Our Graduate Programme in Marketing helps you to develop exceptional skills - full of understanding the dynamics of the market you are operating in, and how the BAT Marketing departments of Brand, TM&D, Business Development, Strategic Planning and Insight work together to achieve outstanding business results.
During your programme we will give you:
- a real job with real impact from day one
- world-class leadership training in Global BAT Academy in London where you will establish networking with fellow graduates and senior colleagues from around the world
- chance to make an impact on our international business participating in global cross-market projects, under the supervision of your dedicated Coach & Mentor.
- ultimately, it will set you up for a successful career ahead - the chance to progress from graduate to junior manager in 12 months.
We're serious about putting you on the right career path and consider our Global Graduate Programme as a stepping-stone to bigger and better things.
It's tough. It's fast-paced. And it'll stretch you to the limit. If you have what it takes, no other organisation can offer a graduate experience quite like ours. The only question is: are you up to the challenge?
If your answer is YES, then this may be the role for you. We are seeking for high calibre graduates to join our 2020 Graduate Programme!
- are looking for an international career in Marketing
- speak English fluently
- have a university degree and maximum 2 years of reverent work experience
- possess leadership skills demonstrated through extra-curricular activities
- have strong analytical skills, driven and ambitious, inspiring and engaging individual
- Microsoft skill
- are internationally and nationally mobile
We are looking forward to your application!
Our benefits package:
- Competitive salary and annual bonus
- Medical allowance
- Rich social life within factory and programme
- Diverse and open team, engaging spirita
British American Tobacco is one of the world’s leading multinational companies, with brands sold in over 200 markets, made in 44 factories in 42 countries.
We are proud that we are consistently among the top 5 companies on the London Stock Exchange.
Our portfolio includes our world-famous Global Drive Brands – Dunhill, Kent, Lucky Strike, Pall Mall and Rothmans – along with many other leading international brands, such as Vogue, Peter Stuyvesant and State Express 555.
Alongside our traditional tobacco business, we are also developing products that offer consumers potentially less risky alternatives to regular cigarettes. Our Next Generation Products are already leading the way in the Industry of vapour and tobacco heating devices. We continue to develop a solid portfolio of consumer solutions which already include well known global brands like Vype, glo and Voke.