Dropsuite (DSE:ASX) safeguards business information. We are a fast-growing, partner-centric company building secure, scalable, and highly usable cloud backup technologies for businesses. Our mission is to ensure organizations never lose data again. Dropsuite performs billions of backups per day for organizations in more than 100 countries around the globe.
About the Role
Dropsuite is seeking a Global Head of Human Resources, reporting to CEO. Partnering with the executive team, the candidate will be responsible for setting and overseeing the execution of Dropsuite’s people strategy to drive our company’s long-term success. The ideal candidate will be expected to drive hands-on and strategic level impact and to also bring thought leadership and creative solutions to a growing, highly engaged global team.
This is a full-time role either remote (Asia Pacific time zones) or in our Singapore office.
- Develop HR plans to support the achievement of the overall business objectives
- Set and oversee the company’s people strategy to attract, retain and grow a highly engaged team
- Oversee and drive key HR functions: talent acquisition, career development, succession planning, retention, training, leadership development, compensation and benefits globally.
- Promote, maintain and enhance our cultural values
- Provide expertise in the areas of global cultural differences, managing remote teams, working across time zones
- 10+ years of experience in an HR Partner or equivalent role
- Mastery of cross-functional HR functions
- Demonstrated track record in driving major initiatives through the organization, influencing key stakeholders/executives and cultivating trusting relationships in the workplace.
- Experience extending HR support in a global (or, at least, regional setting) across disparate business functions.
- Experience working with technical and non-technical teams is highly desired
- Track record in working in a fast-paced global environment
- Demonstrated experience influencing and strategically solve challenges
- Expert consulting, coaching and facilitation skills
Dropsuite is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status.