About the job Global HR & Recruitment Partner
Our client is a fast-growing start-up on a mission to create more equality in the world by empowering all individuals to pursue their entrepreneurial spirit. Their platforms connect businesses with the best factories, giving them easy access to reliable inventory and capability to easily design and manufacture inspiring products. Their headquarters are in Los Angeles, California, but they are a truly global company with team-members across the U.S., Europe, and Asia/Pacific. They have gone to a fully remote working platform to attract the world’s best talent. They also have the rare distinction of being a profitable startup that has raised Silicon Valley capital.
We are looking to attract extremely intelligent, motivated people with massive aspirations to change the world by helping small businesses.
HR & Recruitment Partner - key parts of your role:
- Develop job postings, job descriptions, and position requirements.
- Source candidates using a variety of search methods to build a robust candidate pipeline.
- Screen candidates by reviewing resumes and job applications and performing phone screenings.
- Interview candidates combining various methods (e.g., structured interviews, technical assessments and behavioral questions)
- Manage the overall interview, selection, and closing process.
- Ensure all screening, hiring, and selection is done in accordance with employment laws and regulations.
- Effectively manage communications with candidates, post-process feedback, salary negotiations, and final closures within dedicated timelines.
- Use online channels and digital platforms for crafting sourcing strategies.
- Determine the most suitable job advertising techniques, including job boards, careers pages and social networks.
- Advise recruiters and hiring managers on interviewing and evaluation methods
- Oversee on-boarding for new hires.
- Assess and anticipate human resources-related needs.
- Report on monthly, quarterly and annual recruitment budget.
- Track hiring metrics including time-to-hire, time-to-fill, and source of hire.
- Maintain a database of potential candidates for future job openings.
- Craft and send personalized recruiting emails with current job openings to passive candidates.
- Stay abreast of recruiting trends and best practices.
- Ensure a company covers its hiring needs and meets its long-term business goals by attracting and hiring high-potential qualified candidates.
- Facilitate all aspects of recruitment globally.
- Prepare and monitor turnover and retention rates (company-wide and by department).
- Monitor training programs to ensure that training objectives are met.
- Recommend ideas and strategies related to recruitment that will contribute to the long-range growth of the company.
- Assist Global Head of People Success (HR) in various HR projects and initiatives that drives overall company engagements
- Assist with different HR needs as needed.
- Be a true HR Generalist, being able to drive process improvements and other operational functions.
- Proven work experience for 4+ year/s as a Recruitment Business Partner, or similar role.
- At least 3+ years in HR Generalist position for a global startup or SME handling employee relations, engagements, and other HR functions.
- Proven work experience in both Technical and non-technical recruitment.
- Hands-on experience with various interview formats (e.g. phone, Skype, hangouts, Zoom, structured, etc.).
- Technical and non-technical expertise with an ability to understand and explain job requirements.
- Experience in a fast-paced company that has rapid growth and high volume open positions.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Organizational and time-management skills
- Extensive experience with all phases of recruiting cycle, starting from the advertisement of jobs to interview and evaluation of candidates.
- Expertise in effective candidate search on job portals, internal databases as well as other more traditional techniques and an ability to leverage social networking sites, personal contacts as well as existing employees network to reach out to passive candidates.
- Good Negotiation and Closure skills with a strong emphasis on Relationship management.
- Ability to work well under pressure and prioritize workload.
- A successful track record of performing against quotas, deadlines, and meeting recruitment targets.