As the Global HR Services Director, you will be responsible and oversee the delivery of cost effective, digitally enabled transactional and query services to colleagues and managers through three core capabilities:
- Self-service capabilities through the global human resources management systems
- Digital service capabilities, including knowledge and content
- Contact centers services delivered through two global service centers and five regional HR Service Delivery teams
Global HR Operations (GHRO) is a key part of Integrated Service Delivery, partnering with the regional HR Delivery organizations that include HR generalist and recruitment staff. As the Global HR Service Lead you will work with the Regional HR Delivery teams to coordinate the effective integration of the colleague, manager, and leader experience within the regions and ensure compliance with national legal and regulatory requirements.
The successful candidate should have a strong track record of expertise and experience in Global HR process, administration and HR systems.What will the role entail?
Global and Regional Services
- Designing and enhancing the advance Integrated Services Delivery strategy to improve the colleague experience and operating efficiency.
- Collaborate with regional HR Delivery to identify opportunities to align processes, people, and technology to achieve a strategy that focuses on the right work being executed by the right person, in the right location with the right results and outcomes
- Direct global and regional service delivery, including management of two Global Service Centers (in Manila and Mumbai) and five regional teams
- Foster, model, and recognize the GHRO Culture:
- Collaborate across boundaries with a global view;
- Respect differences, foster inclusion, and learn from each other;
- Speak with clarity, transparency, and honesty;
- Hold ourselves accountable to deliver disciplined excellence in everything we do; and
- Do the right thing for our company and our colleagues
- Ensure continuous improvements through management of operations and collaboration with cross functional partners in order to establish, achieve, and exceed performance targets for service levels, quality, experience, and cost in order to deliver end-to-end services in a coordinated manner
- As owner for onboarding, workforce administration, and termination processes and in partnership with the Head of Recruitment (process owner for recruitment) create and implement efficient business processes that meet business requirements while providing an industry leading experience for candidates, colleagues, managers, and leaders
- Identify and develop Process Stewards and Process Subject Matter Experts within the Global and Regional Services teams
- Partner with HR Solutions & Systems and Corporate IT to develop digital and self-service technologies using leading technologies such as Oracle HR Cloud, ServiceNow, and Willis Towers Watson Embark
- Identify emerging and innovative technologies with potential to achieve significant improvements in colleague experience