ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Design, develop and deliver training programs or initiatives globally.
- Design and develop interventions to support the needs of the Global Function / local entity.
- Support Organization Development strategy to promote learning and create high-performance culture.
- Design and implement technology in company's learning programs e.g LMS or other form of technology.
- Work closely with Global Function Leaders and local HR Managers to determine the learning and development needs, training plan and budget. Track effectiveness of the training program for performance improvement.
- Support in talent development programs after each talent management review.
- Work with Corporate office and support the launch of Global Employee Engagement survey in HVC.
- Facilitate employee engagement discussion and drive improvement action plans with from Global Function Leaders to the line managers.
- Support any change management efforts and initiatives.
- Support any organizational development or transformation projects.
- Employee Communication : Develop employee communication content, schedule and deliver employee communication
- Manage and drive employee communication and engagement, including but not limited to:
a. Global onboarding of new employees
b. Managing HVC intranet - HR site and sharepoint.
c. Leveraging social media
d. Engagement activities/initiatives such as team building programs, monthly HR topic
- Degree in HRM/Training and Development preferred
- At least 5 years of Training/HR experience.
- Working with different management level.
Essential Skills Required:
- Understanding of Adult Learning Principles
- Ability to facilitate in front of small/big group and lead discussions.
- Understanding of L&D concepts.
- Able to handle complexity without all the information, multi-tasking, problem-solving
- Confident communicator with all levels of hierarchy in the organization
- Passion in working with people.
- Passion in People Development.
- Passion in delivering training programs.
- Passion in making changes.
- Motivated self-starter
- Highly approachable
- A team player with great interpersonal skills - ability to build relationships with both internal and external partners.