Help us improve access to life-changing therapies that can transform human health
We are Cytiva, a global provider of technologies and services that advance and accelerate the development and manufacture of therapeutics. Formerly part of GE Healthcare, we have a rich heritage tracing back hundreds of years, and a fresh beginning since 2020.
Our customers undertake life-saving activities. These range from fundamental biological research to developing innovative vaccines, biologic drugs, and novel cell and gene therapies. Our job is to supply the tools and services - the pots, pans, soups and sauces - they need to work better, faster and safer, leading to better patient outcomes.
We are looking for a dedicated(Full-time) OnLine Engineer for Wave/Xuri Bioreacters to work with our expert Global OnLine Center team of 6 employees across the world. Do you have a passion for Remote Service? Then we would love to hear from you.
What You’ll Do
- Take ownership of assigned global OLC cases - prioritization and follow up with FEs to Customer Care Centres. Provide remote technical support to Cytiva customers globally, characterize incoming technical issues and prioritize between jobs. Should be able to diagnose complete failure and propose the right part to be ordered in parallel to the FSE assignment.
- Take ownership for driving global OLC process, measure, track and deliver KPIs delivering the overall success for the team. Contribute to Service knowledgebase and actively updating and maintaining knowledge management database. Own customer issues from dispatch or identification of issue to resolution; proactively engaging with other team members to ensure they are always aware of status of all issues for their designated customers.
- To stay current with technical expertise, apply continuous learning by working closely with Global engineering and Field engineers regularly.
- Communicate proactively and share information with field teams, Service Operation teams and other support functions. Through effective communications, IB analysis and field network utilization define training needs to set-up and control training plan and execution.
- Analyse remote and proactive job results, define action plans to improve service productivity and customer satisfaction. Analyse KPIs to improve efficiency and productivity working together with regional teams. Identify opportunities to improve overall service delivery processes, remote tools, and support capabilities.
Who You Are
- Associate’s or bachelor’s degree in Science, Electrical Engineering, Biomedical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering or relevant experience in BioPharma industry
- 6+ years of engineering experience and expert level knowledge of the repair and maintenance of Wave/Xuri Bioreacters, Unicorn Software networking and advanced IT skills
- Demonstrated ability to handle/resolve difficult technical issues remotely
- Experience supporting Site Care, Fast Response or Flex Factory customers meeting tight SLAs would be a plus
- Strong customer-service skills, Highly motivated team-player, prior project or technical leadership experience
- Demonstrated ability to train/mentor peers, ability to stay calm in pressurized situations and coach people through solving problems, strong written and verbal communications skills that can effectively communicate with a diverse workforce
- Ability to effectively communicate over the phone and other AR/VR digital remote tools
- Ability to drive improvements in efficiency, knowledge/experience with the healthcare Biopharma industry
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, excellent computer skills and networking ability
Who We Are
Whatever your role, we bring purpose and challenge into our everyday work. If you are driven to make the world a better place thanks to science and medicine, you’ll feel right at home here. If you’re flexible, curious and relentless, you’ll belong. If you are excited about a global culture, this can be the place to further your career.
Want to know more? Experience life at Cytiva on our Careers website, Instagram channel and LinkedIn page!
Cytiva is a 3.5 billion USD global life sciences leader with over 7000 associates across 40 countries who are dedicated to our mission to help us improve access to life-changing therapies that transform human health. As a trusted partner to customers that range in scale and scope, Cytiva brings efficiencies to research and manufacturing workflows, ensuring the development, manufacture and delivery of transformative medicines to patients.
Cytiva is part of the Danaher family of companies, a global science and technology innovator committed to helping customers solve complex challenges and improving quality of life around the world.
Danaher Corporation and all Danaher Companies are equal opportunity employers that evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or other characteristics protected by law. The “EEO is the Law” poster is available here.