Binance is the global blockchain company behind the world’s largest digital asset exchange by trading volume and users, serving a greater mission to accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money.
Are you looking to be a part of the most influential company in the blockchain industry and contribute to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the world?
The Marketing team of Binance drives commercial outcomes for the company across its ecosystem of companies and products, and grows the total addressable market through customer relations and community development. The VP of Marketing works with the senior leadership at Binance to help set key objectives across channels and strategies, and manages the Marketing team to implement the tactics and deliverables that lead to key results. A successful candidate will have a strong background in marketing execution, leadership and management, and a quantitative orientation. A passion for blockchain-based software, crypto communities, financial technology, and decentralization are a strong plus.
- Define objectives for the Marketing function in partnership with the senior leaders of the organization and of the leadership team
- Drive implementation / execution of Marketing strategies and tactics to achieve key results as set on a quarterly and annual basis
- Empower Marketing team leads across the business units to succeed in their roles and deliver commercial outcomes across our product suite
- Empower our Local and Community Management teams to grow the addressable market for our products and the overall Binance ecosystem
- Instill a culture of practice, performance, and data orientation through consistent project management across social media, web, chat, content, and video assets
- Support and enable the Brand and PR teams to tell a compelling and coherent narrative about Binance and the role of the company and its products in the emergence of the decentralized web
Additional Preferred Skills
- 10+ years of experience in technology, financial services, or fintech companies, of which 5 was focused on a leadership or management role in a Marketing function
- Demonstrated track record of delivering on growth metrics, such as web traffic, leads, client conversions, and revenue generation
- Understanding of how to manage a complex portfolio of products with multiple brands, customer audiences, and conversion funnels
- Experience managing to a budget and making trade-off decisions between marketing programs, based on quantitative analysis and product outcomes
- Strong project management capability and detail orientation
- Experience growing passionate user or developer communities in order to catalyze market adoption of technologies
- Ability to effectively manage a complex, remote-first team with a diverse set of backgrounds, opinions, and working styles
- A collaborative approach to working with senior stakeholders with a variety of reasoned views and expectations
- Ability to leverage a professional network to achieve business objectives, and grow the team as the business matures
- Understanding of the crypto ecosystem, and a view towards how to drive crypto adoption
- Understanding of decentralized finance and financial technology, its growth vectors, and the key attributes of its community
- Strong writing and editing skills, and a view around coherent visual identity
- An MBA or another advanced degree from a reputed University
- Worked in company cultures that bring together smart, talented, people from diverse backgrounds that enjoy a collaborative and innovative environment that supports flexible and agile working.
- Have experience in a startup or as an entrepreneur.
- Experience scaling a medium sized business to an established and reputable company
- Do something meaningful; Be a part of the future of finance technology and the no.1 company in the industry
- Fast moving, challenging and unique business problems
- International work environment and flat organisation
- Great career development opportunities in a growing company
- Possibility for relocation and international transfers mid-career
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working hours, Casual work attire