*We will only accommodate applicants who have read the job listing and followed the instructions to apply
We’re a digital marketing agency in Australia, working with a range of mid-large businesses.
You can check us out here for the B2B side of our business: https://www.xen.com.au
And here for the Solar digital marketing side of our business: https://www.xensolar.com/
About the Job:
- We're looking for a full-time Google Ads Specialist (40 hours per week).
- You will be intelligent, organised, analytical and keen to learn.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Building successful campaigns
- Optimise campaigns and recommend/suggest improvements eg ad spend, landing page optimisation, etc.
- Tracking, reporting and analyzing campaigns
- Provide actionable insights every month
- Researching and analyzing competitors
- Keeping up to date with best practices and standards in the online ad industry
- Minimum 5 years of Google Ads experience
- Advanced understanding of Google Ads
- Experience running campaigns with large budgets
- Experience and case studies of your previous work
- Ability to manage multiple projects at the same time
- Impeccable time management and attention to detail skills coupled with clear written and verbal communication skills
- Able to take initiative and work autonomously
- Work alongside a virtual team to meet objectives
- Knowledge of Google Data Studio
- Advanced knowledge of Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager
- Knowledge of Facebook Ads is a bonus but not required
- Entrepreneurial attitude with an ability to work in a fast-paced environment
This is a full-time remote position, so you must:
- Have a good internet connection as you will be regularly joining Zoom calls with your video on.
- Join Zoom meetings with your video and sound on, and look professional (ie no dark, untidy rooms or loud noises in the background). This is very important, so please be aware of this requirement before applying for the job.
- Be a self-motivator to get things done working remotely on your own.
- Be a great team player to work with everyone in the business to achieve goals for our business and for our clients.
We are looking for team members who align with our core values:
- Honesty & Integrity
- Personal Growth (be a learn-it-all, not a know-it-all)
Here's what's in it for you:
- Full-time role with an immediate start
- Join a growing company
- Work from home - our entire team is remote
- 13-month pay
- Health insurance
How to Apply:
When you apply, please answer the following questions, in a video format:
1. Are you currently employed? Either part-time or full time?
2. Why did you leave your previous job?
3. What is your internet speed?
4. What computer are you using?
5. What do you think are the most important qualities for someone to excel in this role?
6. What do you like to do outside of work?
If you seem like a good fit we’ll be in touch to organise a Zoom video call with you.
We look forward to hearing from you.