Be a Crucial Member of a Growing and Innovative Art Team
Fresh Prints is a New York based custom apparel startup. We find incredible students and give them the working capital, training, and support to build the business at their schools.
The Art Team creates a mock-up for every single order at Fresh Prints. Examples of these mock-ups are:
- Vectorizing a client’s design
- Placing their vector logo on a template
- Creating something original
The art team is one of our top selling points and is responsible for making sure these templates get to clients quickly and with outstanding quality.
At Fresh Prints, we provide design mentorship, frequent workshops to improve technical abilities, as well as time to experiment on creating original artwork. A successful Fresh Prints artist loves design. They’re excited by a fast-paced environment and love learning.
- Upload proofs and revisions as quickly and as high quality as possible while making few mistakes.
- Make sure the proofs and revisions are exactly what the client or manager is asking for.
- Studying and learning fashion and design trends in the US among our clients.
- Maintaining professionalism and always going the extra mile for the team.
- Completing a set number of proof and revision requests per day. We'll get more into what this means in training.
- Communicating with the Campus Managers and logistics team to make sure our proofs meet their needs.
- You will work with fellow artists to complete design tasks and coordinate with salespeople and our logistics team
- You will report to one of the art managers on the leadership team
- Excellent communication skills and fluency in English
- You're reliable and available - frequent access to phone and email
- You have a good sense of what's trendy/cool
- Expertise in using Adobe Illustrator
- You have experience creating vector graphics, sometimes from the low-resolution source material
- You are able to recreate art with the pen tool and or tablets
- A well-functioning computer & a strong and stable internet and power connection
Compensation & Benefits
- Annual Salary is a range from $7,200 - $9,360 depending on your schedule (night shift makes more money)
- We cover the cost of your Adobe illustrator license
- A fast-paced environment with lots of room for growth and a successful career
- This is a remote “work from home” position
- Training will be at night in the Philippines
- Actual working hours to be finalized upon offer.