Who are we?
Here at ADDX, we believe in a future where everybody can access financial ecosystems easily, fairly, and safely. That is why we’ve built the world’s first fully regulated platform for digital securities, licensed by the Monetary Authority of Singapore.
In 2021, we raised USD 50 million in Series A funding led by Japan Investment Corporation and Development Bank of Japan. Among other esteemed investors, we are backed by Singapore Exchange and Heliconia, a subsidiary of Temasek.
We have gone through a total re-brand and promise this to be an exciting time. An integral part of a fast-growing team enabling investments in unicorns, pre-IPO companies, and hedge funds, your role is to innovate and discover new solutions.
If you believe in a future of fair financial markets, just like we do, we’ve been waiting for you at ADDX.
Who are we looking for?
The Graphic Designer will support the Senior Designer to conceptualise and execute a multitude of creative assets. The candidate brings a creative flair to holistically develop ADDX’s visual language, and create outstanding work that communicates clearly the brand’s messaging. You are expected to be a systematic design thinker to see projects from concept to completion
- Create original and ownable creative concepts with speed that can be deployed across multiple platforms. (This includes digital ads, email collateral, newsletter website banners and social media posts)
- Support all kinds of artwork creation, adaption, localization, resizing, as well as retouching + infographic creation
- Help to create, maintain, enforce and evolve ADDX brand book, templates, style guides, and toolkits across all relevant touchpoint of the brand.
- Work collaboratively with various stakeholders to support business needs from marketers, sales and business developers
- Ability to multi-task in agile and flexible environment, within time-sensitive deadlines
- Make confident design decisions and be supportive in helping others develop their ideas.
- 3-4 years’ experience as graphic designer
- Proven track record of creative idea generation and development
- Demonstrate skills at image curation, visual storytelling, typography, layout, form and colour to create visual compositions using copy, photography and/or animation
- Must be proficient in the Adobe Creative Suite – especially Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop. After Effects and Figma would be a plus.
- An understanding of UI/UX, strong illustration skills is a plus
- Works well in a fast-paced environment, with the ability to stick to tight deadlines
- Confident, hands-on, and self-motivated
- Fluency in English
- Portfolio of recent works is required in application
Due to our limited capacity, we regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.