Graphic Designer — Challenge, Inspire and Grow with us at Miss Amara
We are looking for a Graphic Designer to help us transform the way rugs are sold online! This is a full-time, remote role.
We’re growing here at Miss Amara — fast. We’re reinventing the way that customers buys rugs online, innovating how people buy rugs through industry-first technology and a best-in-class customer experience. Since launching in 2014, Miss Amara has experienced rapid growth and is now regarded as one of the emerging e-commerce leaders in the APAC. We've received industry recognition for our innovation, customer-first mindset and growth trajectory, including:
- Ranked 17th in the Deloitte Fast 50 Tech Companies Australia 2020
- Ranked 150th in the Deloitte Fast 500 Tech Companies Asia-Pacific 2021
- Ranked 26th in the Financial Times (FT) Fastest Growing Tech Companies 2021
- Finalist, Customer Experience of the Year & Customer Experience Team of the Year, Inside Retail Awards 2021
- Finalist, Top Social Media Retailer, Power Retail Awards 2021
Our plan: To be the number one global retailer for rugs.
Miss Amara was founded with one mission - to create the best possible experience for people shopping for rugs online. Miss Amara is made up of a team that is (crazy) passionate about what they do, and strive to create a team culture that is vibrant, dynamic and supportive.
We are shaking up the homewares industry with innovative technology that removes the biggest pain points in buying a rug - offering free returns, free styling advice, and industry-first augmented and virtual reality, tools to ensure our customer selects the perfect rug. Our approach is a complete game changer for how customers shop for rugs.
We are building an all-star team to grow our business and be a place that our customers want to return to, time and time again.
We are looking for a stellar team-member. You’ll join our experienced Content Manager in shaping a strong team culture that you can be proud of.
You will be responsible for creating engaging and on-brand graphic designs for a variety of media.
- Design and execute layouts/marketing assets for website, landing pages, digital marketing, social media, site banners, packaging, product labels, mobile, email marketing, etc.
- Embody the Miss Amara style identity and produce creatives that are consistent with the aesthetic of the brand.
- Adapt brand creatives through researching competitors, trends and best practises, design inspiration, user and business insights.
- Design digital pages and assets using best practice UI and UX principles
- Collaborate with copywriters and other graphic designers to ensure all creative is aligned and communicate an on-brand message
The successful candidate
Our new Graphic Designer will have:
- A degree in in graphic arts, design, communications, or related field
- 3-5 years of experience in graphic design
- Knowledge of layouts, graphic fundamentals, typography, print, and the web
- Familiarity with UX design principles preferred
- Knowledge of Adobe PhotoShop, Illustrator, Sketch, InDesign, and other graphic design software
- Compelling portfolio of work over a wide range of creative projects
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent eye for detail
Why should you join?
- Be part of a talented crew — you’ll be a part of a high-growth e-commerce business, with opportunity for career progression as Miss Amara expands into new markets. 👊
- Work in unchartered territory — We are disrupting the homewares space using industry-first technology to stand apart from our competitors 💪
- Join a truly global team - with team members joining from countries all over the world, we are a truly diverse workforce with a dynamic, fun and engaging company culture! 🌏
If you’re inspired to join us on our journey to total world domination, we want to hear from you!