Threadly is a California based custom apparel startup with 3 brands within our portfolio including Threadly, College Thread, and Greek House.
Our most prominent brands, College Thread and Greek House are the leading suppliers of custom apparel to colleges and universities. We are a fast growing Inc. 5000 company, ranking in the top 16% on the list of the fastest growing privately owned companies in America. Threadly also ranked #3 on the Gator 100, a list of the 100 fastest growing companies with founders from the University of Florida.
We are also one of the largest license holders of College Licenses to print official merchandise for the organizations and universities.
What We’re hiring for:
We’re looking to hire a full time Designer on our Design team. We are a high growth start up that relies on amazing designs created by our design team for our customers.
The Design Team creates a mock-up and art files for every single order within the company. Examples of these mock-ups are:
- Vectorizing a client's design
- Placing vector logos on a template
- Creating something original
The Design team is one of the top reasons customers choose to work with Threadly because of the quality and speed in which we provide them to our clients.
As a Designer at Threadly, you will have the opportunity to grow within our portfolio of brands, learn from some of the best designers in the industry, and get hands on experience in working with client based requests. A successful Designer at Threadly loves design, working in a fast paced environment, and learning new skills to further their career.
Daily operations can change quickly as is expected with a high growth company. Currently, the job responsibilities include:
- Upload proofs and revisions as quickly and as high quality as possible while making few mistakes.
- Make sure the proofs and revisions are exactly what the client is asking for.
- Studying and learning fashion and design trends in the US among our clients.
- Maintaining professionalism and always going the extra mile for the team.
- Completing a set number of proof and revision requests per day.
- Communicating with the Clients on Questions and Updates on Designs.
- Work alongside our licensing team to create brand compliant designs.
- Organize and manage files in our custom content management system to help grow our library of more than 20,000 designs.
- You will report to one of the art managers on the leadership team
Who we’re looking for:
- 1-3 years experience in working with vector art and/or client facing graphic design work
- Genuinely interested in creating awesome designs and learning from the best in the industry
- Excellent communication skills and fluency in English
- Conversational, Reading, and Writing English is an absolute must
- You have a good sense of what's trendy/coolExcellent English comprehension and written English skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Excellent drive and accountability
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Screen printing production experience/knowledge is a HUGE plus
- Ability to work on tight deadline
- Expertise in using Adobe Illustrator
- You have experience creating vector graphics, sometimes from the low-resolution source material
- You are able to recreate art with the pen tool and or tablets
- A well-functioning computer & a strong and stable internet and power connection
Compensation & Benefits
- Annual Salary is a range from $6,000 - $10,000 depending on your schedule (night shift makes more money)
- We cover the cost of your Adobe illustrator license
- A fast-paced environment with lots of room for growth and a successful career
- This is a remote "work from home" position
- Training will be at night in the Philippines
- Actual working hours to be finalized upon offer