What are we looking for:
We are in search of a Graphic Designer to work with our US client who is a well-established digital retailer. You will be working with a fast growing company that is focused on continuous improvement and innovation through the help of marketing experts and strategies that ensure growth in the business.
The ideal candidate should have a background in doing graphic design for Amazon or any eCommerce businesses, has excellent skills in using Photoshop and other necessary tools to produce quality content for the team.
Beyond your experience, we are also looking for someone who is professional and possesses impeccable English communication in both written and verbal. The ideal candidate should be flexible, passionate and have a keen eye for detail, and is ready to deliver effective and inventive graphics and animations for the client’s brand.
This role is 100% work from home.
Your responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Working in media production and using illustration and computer software programs to create original animations and graphics.
- Creating A+ contents for products and developing unique brand stories, enhanced images and text placements.
- Understanding the project requirements and conceptualizing creative ideas for marketing strategies
- Developing infographics and image templates for new and existing products
- Creating content for social media, marketing/email campaigns, website landing pages, promotions, etc.
- Creating all design work for advertising, brochures, promotional material, and event support.
- Creating digital visual content for website design and landing pages, and managing website design improvements.
- Ensuring final graphics and layouts are visually appealing and on-brand.
- Incorporating changes recommended by the clients into the final design/output.
- Continuously discovering and implementing new editing technologies and industry’s best practices to maximize efficiency.
- Integrating technical and visual solutions into a design concept
- 2-3 years of relevant experience working as a Graphic Designer in a marketing industry
- Experience with Amazon or eCommerce graphic designing
- Knowledge with Amazon policies/image requirements preferred
- Experience in using Photoshop an advantage
- Good understanding in A+ Content feature in Amazon
- A strong portfolio of previous work and completed projects
- Detail-oriented, flexible, and a good team player
- Computer Savvy can work on various tools and softwares
- An eye for composition, realism, texture, color, and lighting
- Excellent creativity and artistic skills
- Flexible, adaptable, and open to changing business priorities
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving, and time management skills
- Excellent written, verbal, and presentation skills to drive team communication
- Team: Able to work collaboratively in a cross-functional team environment
- Individual: Able to work independently with strong initiative in a remote work set up
- Detail-oriented and processes work quickly and accurately
- Excellent oral and written communication
One clear benefit for you is that MultiplyMii will be there to hold your hand every step of the way, providing you and the client on-boarding, supporting your unique needs, handling any challenges that might come up in your work environment. We are here to give you (and our client) every opportunity to get it right and nurture this relationship.
Below are some of the benefits we offer for our multipliers:
- Healthcare (HMO)
- Birthday Bonus upon probationary
- Regularization Bonus
- 13th Month Pay
- Paid Service incentive leave(SIL) upon probationary
- Regular Holiday Premium upon probationary
- Annual performance appraisal subject for review
- Access to our free Learning and Development programs
Powered by JazzHR